Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (39775 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

Re: Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Datrealnaijaboy: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
What is her instagram handle biko??
Re: Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by chally100(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
meobizy:
Hmm, she has gained weight.
This is one Yoruba woman who I secretly prayed that her marriage will crash.
If I don’t get her nobody else should.
I remember nearly dying from doing a 90 day fast regarding the issue.
Prayers work, anyone who doesn’t believe should know now.
Witchcraft

Re: Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by meobizy(f): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
chally100:
Witchcraft
That prayers don’t work for you doesn’t mean it fails everybody.

Re: Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by wisdomkid: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
See wetin Chris Attoh see and leave...
Stupid Man angry angry angry
Re: Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Greatfullheart: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mehn look @ d Boobs and the Curves. If i Get This As Bae even Friend self body Go Tell Her

Re: Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Agboola2much(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
She looks inconclusive to me..

Feel free to go through my signature and dm me for more info.. wink
Re: Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Muzikluva(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
meobizy:

Not yet but in due time.

Re: Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by thecommunist(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Class
Re: Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by eliash11: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Neimar:
dt black guy really destroyed this girl soft TOTO grin
what is wrong with you...at ur age....u are bold to type this stuff... I SMH for you
Re: Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by ShawtCake(f): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
meobizy:
Hmm, she has gained weight.
This is one Yoruba woman who I secretly prayed that her marriage will crash.
If I don’t get her nobody else should.
I remember nearly dying from doing a 90 day fast regarding the issue.
Prayers work, anyone who doesn’t believe should know now.
Ahn sha don't die!
Re: Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by meobizy(f): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
ShawtCake:
Ahn sha don't die!
She is always free to walk into my life.
If I marry ten women I will still want her as an eleventh.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Gerrard59(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Stuff like this makes it hard to stay faithful to one's partner. cry
Re: Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by amakadihot87(f): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
snowxandria:
grin those boobs of hers got my preeek singing

Come and sell your verified Nigerian Adsense to me
.......what is it singing? Is it national anthem?

Korede Bello Blocks Fan On Twitter Over Joke (photos) / Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" / Cee-c Slays In Body-hugging Skimpy Dress