Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead (66565 Views)

LASBCA Seals Distressed 4-storey Building At 17, Obadina Street, Lagos Island / 4 Storey Building Collapsed, Many Trapped Inside, In Anambra (graphic Pics) / Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead by amaniro: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
bro I are sounding more like an agnostic here. An agnostic depends on rational reasoning and realistic and scientific proofs. Your Christianity depends on miracles and shit. If you stand on a busy road, I expect your God to make a random tree fall and block the road . that way nothing will happen to you. Your God keeps messing up.

Really ?or your thinking is delusional. Lol if God does that that means nobody would have been dead by now and Nigerians population will be more than millions. China population will be more than billion. Have you ever thought of that? If you're being realistic like you said you are you'd know that a random tree can't just fall and if it falls, it hits the driver. Restructure your thinking.
Re: A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
amaniro:

Really ?or your thinking is delusional. Lol if God does that that means nobody would have been dead by now and Nigerians population will be more than millions. China population will be more than billion. Have you ever thought of that? If you're being realistic like you said you are you'd know that a random tree can't just fall and if it falls, it hits the driver. Restructure your thinking.
you actually believe a random tree can't just fall but you believe someone with an incurable sickness can get cured in the name of Jesus Abi?
Re: A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead by amaniro: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
you actually believe a random tree can't just fall but you believe someone with an incurable sickness can get cured in the name of Jesus Abi?

Lol Since you said you're realistic. I'm giving you a realistic view. There's also realism in Christianity too.
Re: A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead by lereinter(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
There is a probability that the house own by ibo man .IBO always use inferior materials to build house .

who created this person

certainly Satan did
Re: A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead by luluosas(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
I pray no casualties. Terrible news
Re: A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead by nwanyionitsha: 12:19am On Mar 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
There is a probability that the house own by ibo man .IBO always use inferior materials to build house .
Rasheed Lasisat Female
Ogunsanwo Olumide Male
Adeyemo Kehinde Female
Adedoyin Rukayat Female
Sanusi Rukayat Female
Sulaimon Baraka Female
Rasheed Shukurat Female
Komolafe Saidat Female
Unknown Female
Unknown Male
Unknown Male
Hassan Omotolani Female
Abimbola Faroq Male
Alabi Quayum Male
Afolabi Rodiat Female
Olawusi Rokibat Female
Alawu Fayibat Female
Adedoyin Kehinde
Unknown
Rasheedat Labat Female
Naimot Tise Female
Alabi Kabiru Male
Shasore Kabiru Male
Ogunsanwo Daniel Male
Owolabi Ayomide Male
Ayeni Faroq Male
Amoo Khalid Male
Unknown (Iya Ope) Female
Johnson Esther (Teacher) Female
Hassan Jamiu (AD) Male
Ajibade Samatu (AD) Male
Unknown (AD) Female
Samuel Esther (Teacher) Female
Adesegiri Kemi Female
Wasiu Segun Male
Ayeni Asabi Female
Alabi Kabiru Male
Mubarak Olayinka Male
Hassan Jamiu Male
Ayanbola Demola Male
Afolabi Samiat Female

Re: A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead by nwanyionitsha: 12:35am On Mar 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The owner of the collapsed Lagos school building has been rescued, as confirmed by his son Erinoluwa Akinmoladun. According to Erinoluwa Akinmoladun, the collapsed building they owned was under the management of a developer who he identified as Mr Giwa. He further revealed that the construction of the building was completed in 2010 by the developer who he said was supposed to manage it for 10 years.

Erinoluwa who confirmed that his father, the owner of the collapsed Lagos school building has been rescued, added that he is not sure if all his siblings have been rescued from the debris. He told Punch;

“When I came home this morning, as I was walking on the staircase, I observed the building was giving signs of weakness and I told my father about it. But I couldn’t wait to know if he took any action because I left home in a hurry to attend to other things. I left my father and sisters at home.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/13/owner-of-collapsed-lagos-school-building-rescued/
Re: A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead by 9jaRealist: 5:52am On Mar 14, 2019
AutoReportNG2:
The annoying thing is that those LASBA see those building in Lagos Island but they turn blind eyes cos of the bribes they receive. Houses in Lagos Island especially at Ita Faaji, Agarawu, Idumota, are time bomb... The Lagos State Govt knew but they won't act.

So so sad

Lagos Island is a STRONGHOLD of the APC. Demolish those buildings at your own political peril...
Until the people in power elevate human life over their political fortunes, these sorts of tragedies will sadly persist.

1 Like

Re: A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead by dohhnutt1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sanwo Olu paying his sacrifice.... for wining the election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction / Landlord Warns Against Wearing Trousers Or Shorts In House In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.