Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Just Like "O To Ge" In Kwara, The "Abba Gida Gida Abba" Music Mantra Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Like "O To Ge" In Kwara, The "Abba Gida Gida Abba" Music Mantra Killed (830 Views)

Abba Gida-gida Issues Executive Orders To Probe Ganduje / Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa / Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Like "O To Ge" In Kwara, The "Abba Gida Gida Abba" Music Mantra Killed by lawman88(m): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2019
I'm in kano and everywhere you go, people are singing the music "Abba gida gida Abba" in every corner. Appart from it political undertone, it has become a reigning music in the northwest Nigeria. Click the link to listen and watch. It's not only the dollar issues that make ganduje fall. The acceptance of the music by the masses contributed alot to the rise of Abba Kabir Yusuf, the PDP candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo9z1thpdMg
Re: Just Like "O To Ge" In Kwara, The "Abba Gida Gida Abba" Music Mantra Killed by Barney11: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
I just love the music,the voice cheesy
Re: Just Like "O To Ge" In Kwara, The "Abba Gida Gida Abba" Music Mantra Killed by Racoon(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
cheesy No wonder Gandollar was boasting stupidly.
Re: Just Like "O To Ge" In Kwara, The "Abba Gida Gida Abba" Music Mantra Killed by lawman88(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
On the day of the election, at about 4pm, I came out of my house and I was greeted by a group of almajiri boys numbering about 50 singing this song and dancing. They are not members of PDP and non of them is up to 15 years. They just love the music!!!

Even today, as I was passing through Ibrahim TAIWO road, through post office road to Niger road. This music was playing in many places. I have to search for it online and download it. Could you believe that naijapals, tooexclusive, Arewa TV, notjustok, etc have uploaded the music to their website?
Re: Just Like "O To Ge" In Kwara, The "Abba Gida Gida Abba" Music Mantra Killed by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gandollar reign about to be brought to a disgraceful end

Haha

(1) (Reply)

My Reply To The Northern Group That Blasted Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Oyo Speaker Adebo Ogundoyin Remembers Late Dad After 28years / Ben Ayade Set To Sell Tinapa To Ropa International Corporations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.