Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 (17600 Views)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 / 7 Killer Tips For Logo Design / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 by DerrickM(m): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2019
grin cheesy wink smiley
Heck no. Adobe Illustrator isn't free just because you know where to get via torrent or some random website. Even on the official Adobe site it's the trial app you will see there.

longjohnsilver:

It is free...downloaded it online.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 by longjohnsilver: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2019
DerrickM:
grin cheesy wink smiley
Heck no. Adobe Illustrator isn't free just because you know where to get via torrent or some random website. Even on the official Adobe site it's the trial app you will see there.

Bros...i didnt even bother to check if it was free or not.

As soon as I realised i needed it...i just type am for google straight...no time.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 by DerrickM(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2019
I get you,bro but you still have give the right info so someone will not see and disgrace themselves publicly when they repeat it. cool grin wink smiley

longjohnsilver:

Bros...i didnt even bother to check if it was free or not.

As soon as I realised i needed it...i just type am for google straight...no time.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 by areacodedesigns: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Coming soon.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 by Mindster: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
Nice!

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 by ucosuagwu(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2019
hi.... Booked
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 by ucosuagwu(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2019
Theme Logo designs......Do call or send an email for your designs...Contact in my signature.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 by dtyla(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
See.....

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 by iamapplord(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Me too....

Coming SOON grin grin
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 by Jaytecq(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
www.instagram.com/jaytecq
Don't give your brands to quacks

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 by slysdesign(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
erad:

Hi guys,

We are here again to provide members of Arts and Graphics section on Nairaland an opportunity to showcase their works, logo designs specifically.
This is not for comparison purposes, to criticize, oppress, or brag. Just a thread where designers can exhibit their logos and members, guests, fellow designers and potential clients can access, admire, constructively criticize your works and know how to contact you for your services now or later. It can serve as a mini portfolio for the designers.
It's also to prove that Nigerian designers are up to international standards and should be accorded their due respect.

Just like the last time, same rules apply, for organization purposes.

*All designers will have a maximum of four(4) attachments only.
*Each attachment will have a 800px by 200px dimension.
*The first attachment must carry the designer's logo only as well as his/her contact details if he/she thinks it's necessary.
*The other three(3) attachments will contain maximum of four(4) logos each for clarity purpose in no particular order.
*All designs submitted must be the genuine work(s) of the designer submitting it, any forgery or false claims will lead to deleting the affected post and appropriate actions will be taken against the culprit.
*People should try to avoid asking for a designer's price, number, mail, etc on the thread. Their contacts will be on the first image they upload, if they follow the instructions. Any such comments will be promptly removed.
*While I understand some people have no appreciation for this kind of thing, I'll appreciate if we all can respect each other and be as civil as possible. We owe each other that much.

Designers are advised to pick out the best of their designs to better impress visitors and potential clients. No text here except for a brief greeting, just your designs speaking for you.

Have fun.
Thank you.
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Incredible Living Paintings On Human Bodies / Photoshop ::: Making A Scary Text ::: / Nairaland Art Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.