Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers (63420 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by jericco1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
those of you that use insta,what did she say? grin
Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by SirLakes: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
DSoj:
All this nonsense of watch video here because u want to drag traffic to ur blog no go happen again.
If u no fit put the video for nairaland go dey look am ursef.
LMAO grin

You are mean grin

Make the person wey carry the news come here no chop too abi undecided
Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by mikolo80: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
highdon:
Dear African pastors forget about who will win
election ... Just divide the sea... African People want to
go to EUROPE
so they can go and spoil that one too

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by TemmyT002(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
flexyrule:
Ijaycool:
Sorry, am not exactly interested in the BBN.

My interest really is, who else hate the "Find Video Here" link we always encounter in Nairaland. Is NL not grown enough to host videos on its own? Or allow embeddable videos from major video sharing site?

It's irritating that you see headline 'wife beats husband [video]', then you rush to watch, you then see one stupid link "watch video here" that will take you to a shitty website that takes 7 minutes to load, only to discover it was an Instagram video.

It is a trick done by website and blog boosters. They get paid on each click. Most of the time, the videos are totally bogus.
Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by lomprico(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Shey na before election this on happen? Abi dem don start another round of auditions?
Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by sircrabo: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
IF ONLY THEY TROOPED OUT LIKE THIS DURING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
flexyrule:
Ijaycool:

My interest really is, who else hate the "Find Video Here" link we always encounter in Nairaland. Is NL not grown enough to host videos on its own? Or allow embeddable videos from major video sharing site?

It's irritating that you see headline 'wife beats husband [video]', then you rush to watch, you then see one stupid link "watch video here" that will take you to a shitty website that takes 7 minutes to load, only to discover it was an Instagram video.
I feel you bro, extremely annoying. I stopped clicking links cause of it.
Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by DSoj(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
SirLakes:

LMAO grin

You are mean grin

Make the person wey carry the news come here no chop too abi undecided

Hahahahahahaha. I'm tired of all this watch video here by this yeye bloggers. Na dem shoot the video? Video wey no originate from U , U go put for ur blog come put watermark like say na u originate the video. Come say "watch video here"

I don tire that thing.
Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by yinkeys(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Very loud & not funny.

My opinion though.
Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by Kirinwa: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
She should be ashamed for bringing being a graduate into this. Does being a graduate give her a pass. Who she epp? She trekked. She thinks winning $100 000 comes easy?

Well na NAIJA sha, some might even get a pass without these stress.
Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
Iamsupaboi:
She's probably right... bb9ja wasn't fair with their selections at all. Anyways, try again dear.

In the other news...My first time to get the first comment cheesy.. cheesy Instgram: @iam_supaboi
download my song (gere ra here) at least I try.. Thanks.
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=482

promote your music on my blog. just give mr money for subscription. and i will post the song sharp sharp
Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by Trustee1: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
Iamsupaboi:
She's probably right... bb9ja wasn't fair with their selections at all. Anyways, try again dear.

In the other news...My first time to get the first comment cheesy.. cheesy Instgram: @iam_supaboi
download my song (gere ra here) at least I try.. Thanks.
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=482
In a time where Gun control is a major issue worldwide, putting a Gun on a music cover is so unnecessary and so uncalled for. Always use your brain when doing something especially an advert,things go viral this days. Trying to paint yourself a gangster is so old fashion ask Ed sheeran.
Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by Innov8ve1: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
this video is stale na, it came out the same day bbnaija auditions held in lagos, smh
Naija daily News
Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by Insectkiller: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2019
Asshole!

Dem force you..

Come over let's do LLLL...u f*could my pussy, I f*ck urs. kiss
Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by afroxyz: 2:09am On Mar 14, 2019
deepwater:
Disqualify her already...

we need to stop celebrating non sense in this country!

We have seen her, there is no much more for her to showcase.....

For those quoting me, listen up! Attitude is everything.....

ladies like you are few and far between
Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:30am On Mar 14, 2019
hugelyendowed:
It is not news that people suffered during the 2019 BBNaija auditions.

But this video of a graduate blasting the organizers of the 2019 Big Brother Naija auditions has gone viral.

In the video, the obviously enervated lady poured out her frustrations on the BBNaija organizers.

Many that reacted to the viral video are of the opinions that the lady should be taken to the BBNaija house, they claim she will do well if she eventually makes it into the house as many already love her just by watching her complain.

Others slammed the lady, as she wasn't forced to attend the audition.

Watch video here

Thefamousnaija recalls that many fainted during the 2019 BBNaija auditions across the country.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/lady-blasting-bbnaija-2019-audition.html
who send am message
Re: Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers by PizzleGold(m): 1:19am On Mar 15, 2019
flexyrule:
Ijaycool:

Its not so that easy putting videos on forums and secondly you can only embed youtube videos on Nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted / Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie / How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.