Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) (20147 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) / Kashamu Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Dapo Abiodun - PUNCH / Man Bathes In A Gutter To Celebrate Buhari's Victory. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) by serikigoro: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Two great great guys. Congratulations. Meanwhile Dapo is 58 years old. That's a lot of sauce and stew for a 58 year old chap! Chicks go still dey die for this old/young man ooh!
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) by toprealman: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Babajide just don't cut the pic of a nice guy.....hope I'm wrong
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) by irumole1975: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
Seems this Dapo Abiodun is overactive ooo, only God knows how many visitation he did in a day, because I've seen this attire in Ogun, Abuja and Lagos visitations all in a day. Sha no kill yourself before Dey swear you in, your enemies no go use you shine o

This thing you just put here is an insult to the constituted authority and your plan to divide Nigeria will not materialize. Right now as we speaks the gods are angry and it'll take exactly 2days 7hrs 32mins 54seconds for them to look at your side again. We're currently mobilizing the thunderstorm that you deserved and that'll strike you without missing target, and You'll get it before midnight. Feel free to contact if you don't get before midnight today
Regards
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) by OlujobaSamuel: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
irumole1975:

This thing you just put here is an insult to the constituted authority and your plan to divide Nigeria will not materialize. Right now as we speaks the gods are angry and it'll take exactly 2days 7hrs 32mins 54seconds for them to look at your side again. We're currently mobilizing the thunderstorm that you deserved and that'll strike you without missing target, and You'll get it before midnight. Feel free to contact if you don't get before midnight today
Regards
Eleyii is not normal again patapata finally completely finish.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
vickayo:
@Gistvic.com

The newly elected Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu shares new photo as he congratulates the Governor elect of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun on his victory. Gistvic Reports.

Sanwo-Olu says he look forward to working with him for greater states. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:

News From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/babajide-sanwo-olu-congratulates-dapo.html

Congratulations to Dapo Abiodun...
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) by Tareq1105: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
fela420:
Congrats Dapo Abiodun

I thank god for the success of Dapo Abiodun and I'm happy my traveling from Abuja to my village, Omu Ijebu, to vote him paid off.

Dapo, pls remember that it was Pride and Stubbornness that led Amosun to where he is today.

May God guide you aright amen.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) by Totoch: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
SMH...this man doesn't seems to know how to place his priorities right. Situation that is more serious is happening in the state but all he could do is "shake hands". Incoming Governor indeed! Spits!
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Just like slowpoke ‘s cap very annoying
ferhyntorlah:

I hated that long cap style.
Very annoying in my eyes.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) by dannyzakks(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sanwo go know to govern Lagos no be mouth making

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigns With Pdp Candidate In Egbedore LG (pictures) / Nyako Vows To Sue Jonathan Over Funding For State Of Emergency / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Punch Newspapers On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.