Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority (28335 Views)

Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Abba Kyari’s Daughter Secretly Appointed VP At Nigerian Sovereign Investment Aut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by Dadurty(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
U are nothing but a certified slowpoke
N2B2:
Umar-Sadiq

I wonder when our western brothers will realize that they have been played.

Next level.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by wink2015(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
olajay86:
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/03/buhari-makes-new-appointments.html

TITOPE-BLOG

President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday approved the appointment of two Executive Directors, Mrs. Stella Ojekwe-Onyejeli and Mr. Aminu Umar-Sadiq to the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority, NSIA, Board.

Mrs. Stella Ojekwe-Onyejeli, who is the Chief Operating officer of NSIA, has been reappointed as Executive Director for a second term, while Mr. Aminu Umar-Sadiq, who is NSIA’s Deputy Head of Direct Investments, has been appointed, for the first time, as Executive Director.

The appointment of Ojekwe-Onyejeli and Umar-Sadiq was disclosed by Mr. Jide Zeitlin, Chairman, NSIA Board of Directors in a statement on Wednesday, the Nation reports.

“Followed the realignment in 2018 of NSIA’s strategy with a pivot towards domestic infrastructure, as reflected in the allocation of 50% of future contributions to infrastructure investments.

“These appointments strengthen the Authority’s executive team and are consistent with our focus on maintaining a broadly representative leadership team and workforce so as to ensure that the institution remains a key participant in Nigeria’s economic transformation.

“Both appointees are committed professionals who, along with other talented colleagues, have been instrumental in NSIA’s development,” the statement read.

NORTHERN NIGERIANS THAT ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING INTO THE NATIONAL TREASURY ARE THE ONES ENJOYING THE NIGERIA PROJECT AS AT TODAY.

ALL THE JUICY POSITIONS, APPOINTMENTS, JOBS ARE TAKING OVER BY THE NORTHERNERS WHY THEY THROW CRUMBS AT THE SOUTHERN PEOPLE.

HAUSA FULANI REPUBLIC!

NORTHERNIZATON CONTINUE!
Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
N2B2:
Umar-Sadiq

Next level.

If they give you, you will talk if they don't give you, you will talk

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by sef100: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
THIS E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by Web Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB AND MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by oilPUSSY(f): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

when are you guys even going to grow up? Bikonu, stop disgracing Igbos.
An Igbo woman was given an appointment, you didn't find it worthy to celebrate, rather you shifted the goal post to suit your wailing flow and resulted to insulting yorubas too.
How did I insult Yoruba ?
So uploading what someone said is an insult ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by lawbabs: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
N2B2:
Umar-Sadiq

Next level.

Is politics all about tribal appointments? So that was what you were looking for in Atiku? The salary of the appointees go fit enter your pocket?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by Tupacc: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
[s]
oilPUSSY:

Buhari gives no damn about them.. They are also aware...

If Buhari could trash Tinibu knowing fully well that he would need his support in 2019, what made you think he will care for them now ?
[/s]
Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by seunfly: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
N2B2:
Umar-Sadiq

Next level.

Bigot, despite the appointment of Mrs. Stella Ojekwe-Onyejeli, the only thing that is on your mind is still hate and tribal bigotry.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by Larryndelaw: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ololanla:
Atiku is taking back his mandate. Just enjoy it for now.
You are still on these ill thought journey. Pls find something better to do. The train had already left.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by semyman: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
N2B2:
Umar-Sadiq

Next level.
I am sure if Fashola wasn't from the West you should have taken sniper by now.
Kemi Adeosun that was there, what did you do, you exposed her so that you can cry your crocodile tears

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by lawbabs: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Buhari gives no damn about them.. They are also aware...

If Buhari could trash Tinibu knowing fully well that he would need his support in 2019, what made you think he will care for them now he doesn't need anybody's support ?

Seun needs to certify all this lunatics before they are admitted here... Why should a lady in rehabilitation be here spilling trash?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
N2B2:
Umar-Sadiq

Next level.

When are you guys going to stop crying for every Region? If he appointed a Yoruba you would cry of Marginalization, if he appointed an Igbo you would cry for Yoruba. When are you going to stop Wailing? grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by Dino4458: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
IPassYahoo:
I just hope and pray my certificate is not useless
me n you share same thoughts bro
Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by fredoooooo: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ryabcool:
but wetin concern West for this talk again?

You dey reply these yabaleft patients, they are all on next level madness ... grin
I don't know what's their problem with the West.... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by Smarttravels(f): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
N2B2:
Umar-Sadiq

Next level.
vShut up already. Should he go and bring Adekoya Babajide from another parastal to be the boss of someone that has grown through the ranks? Merit should be considered above ethnicity joo.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by theoldpretender(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Pointguardusa:
I am a student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University from Abuja . I am currently studying law but it has been a drag that even goes as far as affecting my mental health. I hate doing it and my dream is to play basketball professionally but my parents have kinda stood in the way. My play was to take the SATs and play college basketball but that's looking like a far cry.

I keep believing every day that something will change but right now it feels like my life should just end.
I need a place where I can perfect my skills(like an academy of some sort) until I go professional. I'm tired of not doing what I love. Pls can you be of help to me?

1. Please continue with your law degree.

2.OK...YOU want to play in the NBA. Well...first off, you have to get into an NCAA Division 1 college....where the NBA drafts most of its members from. And the problem is, many of the guys who get into Div 1 colleges to play sport...already have a good rep from their American high schools.

3.Your chances of getting on the NBA draft are not that great...even IF you get into a Div 1 college to play basketball. Maybe one in twenty.

4.Plus...you might not get drafted. Remember...you are competing against the best of the best.

5.To be honest...if you wanted to play in the NBA

....GET INTO an American high school. Do very well...like win a regional or state tournament

....Be sure to have videos of how well you are doing.

....Make sure you get into a NCAA Div 1 college.

...Getting there means doing very very well on your SAT.

...dID i mention that getting into an American college means that you have, in addition to a high SAT, a good SSCE plus extracurricular activities (if you spent one month feeding poor kids...type of stuff)

...Make sure...once you are on your Div 1 NCAA team, that you are conssitently in the first team...which is going to take some time

...Even then...you have a long fight to get into the NBA.

Stay with law....and play basketball as a hobby abeg.

(I am not a expert...just reading, plus years of knowing people who went to American colleges from here).

Infact....midway through my medical studies, I had a chance to go to the USA....and I turned it down because it would have meant starting college again , plus struggling to get into medical school.
Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
I ain't doing that.

I'm thinking of playing here in Nigeria and then Europe where after I have made a name, I'll declare for the draft .
theoldpretender:

1. Please continue with your law degree.

2.OK...YOU want to play in the NBA. Well...first off, you have to get into an NCAA Division 1 college....where the NBA drafts most of its members from. And the problem is, many of the guys who get into Div 1 colleges to play sport...already have a good rep from their American high schools.

3.Your chances of getting on the NBA draft are not that great...even IF you get into a Div 1 college to play basketball. Maybe one in twenty.

4.Plus...you might not get drafted. Remember...you are competing against the best of the best.

5.To be honest...if you wanted to play in the NBA

....GET INTO an American high school. Do very well...like win a regional or state tournament

....Be sure to have videos of how well you are doing.

....Make sure you get into a NCAA Div 1 college.

...Getting there means doing very very well on your SAT.

...dID i mention that getting into an American college means that you have, in addition to a high SAT, a good SSCE plus extracurricular activities (if you spent one month feeding poor kids...type of stuff)

...Make sure...once you are on your Div 1 NCAA team, that you are conssitently in the first team...which is going to take some time

...Even then...you have a long fight to get into the NBA.

Stay with law....and play basketball as a hobby abeg.

(I am not a expert...just reading, plus years of knowing people who went to American colleges from here).

Infact....midway through my medical studies, I had a chance to go to the USA....and I turned it down because it would have meant starting college again , plus struggling to get into medical school.
Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by ledaman: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
N2B2:
Umar-Sadiq

Next level.
You guys are disgusting n pathetic must you be a fault finder?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by theoldpretender(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
Pointguardusa:
I ain't doing that.

I'm thinking of playing here in Nigeria and then Europe where after I have made a name, I'll declare for the draft .

1. Well, in about over 20-30 years of my (idly) following Nigerian Basketball...I know of only two players who got NBA contracts from the Nigerian league.

2.Europe...good if you can get into a country like Spain or Italy...that has good leagues. But again...you would be competing with their good players, plus with all the Americans that did not make it to the NBA draft from college...plus all those Americans that failed in the NBA.

Anyway...good luck.

But I think you need that degree. Sports is a fickle business. Many of us used to dream about being successful soccer players, until we realized that the odds were against us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by suxes2005(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hope it’s going to be for the good of the nation.
Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by suxy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
this appointment is a balanced one. thumbs up
if u continue like this I bet u dat no region will feel marginalized.
Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by Mutuwa(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Tupacc:
[s][/s]

There are 2 names. You picked one and ignore the other name. Then you started spewing trash like somebody that’s suffering from a Down syndrome...

When you give a child too much akpu at infancy, it stunts the brain cells and makes the head flat like the back of Kia Picanto.

His likes are here on N.L they will perpetually be living in pains.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by N2B2: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Tupacc:
[s][/s]

There are 2 names. You picked one and ignore the other name. Then you started spewing trash like somebody that’s suffering from a Down syndrome...

When you give a child too much akpu at infancy, it stunts the brain cells and makes the head flat like the back of Kia Picanto.

Ah, bros, I didn't mean to cause you so much pain o. Oya sorry grin
Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by Tupacc: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
[s]
N2B2:

Ah, bros, I didn't mean to cause you so much pain o. Oya sorry grin
[/s]
Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by somehow: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
olajay86:
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/03/buhari-makes-new-appointments.html

TITOPE-BLOG

Mrs. Stella Ojekwe-Onyejeli, who is the Chief Operating officer of NSIA, has been reappointed as Executive Director for a second term, while Mr. Aminu Umar-Sadiq, who is NSIA’s Deputy Head of Direct Investments, has been appointed, for the first time, as Executive Director.

The appointment of Ojekwe-Onyejeli and Umar-Sadiq was disclosed by Mr. Jide Zeitlin, Chairman, NSIA Board of Directors in a statement on Wednesday, the Nation reports.

coolestchris:
king of the north is back

blind man
Re: Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority by MinCeteris: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Maket:
Why north na

Why East na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Udo Ekpeyong Is Dead (Akwa-Ibom PDP Chairman) / APC Mega Rally: Jandor Flays Sanwo-olu For Closing Down Lagos Markets / Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.