Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,555 members, 7,955,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

“it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) (25337 Views)

I Always Do Makeup Before Cooking Because My Food Will Be Nice - Chizzy Alichi / Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) by Foodforthought: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Another relationship counsellor in the making...
Re: “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) by namiji2598: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
MajorJeffery:
...until you see them unclad. undecided
u Don see ur own finish abi
Re: “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
Realtord43:
The only thing i like about waje is Br€a$t. damn so succulent. embarassed

Imagine sucking on them tits bruh cry cry
Re: “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) by Futureyahooboi(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Waje na factory fitted and all i have yo say is fada fada... i believe am not the only one looking at that direction
Re: “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
U and M.I no dey together again?
Re: “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) by boxypane(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
1zynnvn:
I thought she had something with M. I
grin angry angry you are wicked
Re: “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Too late Haunty, enjoy your feminism. tongue

grin grin

On the other hand, I don't think she is a feminist (third and fourth wave feminist). Unlike Gbemi the OAP who later married after whining about marriage. grin

Apparently, she might be in an unstable relationship. Humans need companions as we are social animals.

2 Likes

Re: “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
she needs a man grin grin grin grin cheesy[right][/right]
Re: “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) by tunize(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
ngadaAwo:
I love this woman like crazy kiss

the only celebrity I have crush on for a very long time
You nvr can tell u might jst be the man that will offer her stable relationship...tell her now.
Re: “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) by ngadaAwo: 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
tunize:

You nvr can tell u might jst be the man that will offer her stable relationship...tell her now.
I wish
Re: “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) by tunize(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
ngadaAwo:
I wish
Wishes do come tru wen u work towards it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) by bossrillboss: 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Realtord43:
The only thing i like about waje is Br€a$t. damn so succulent. embarassed
hmmm

1 Like

Re: “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) by Juicysnatch(f): 2:05am On Mar 14, 2019
magazineguy:
Nigeria singer, Waje who recently unveiled her new movie project alongside Omawunmi talks about finding love in this interview with TushMagazine.

There is an air of renewed resolution about Waje. She’s excited about everything. She cracks one-liner jokes all through the photo shoot. She’s also controlling the music in the room, scanning through her iPhone to switch tracks. At some point, she cues in 6LACK’s ‘Pretty Little Fears’, and everyone sings along. “You people have to pay for this song oh,” she mocks.

“Away from all these professional desires and new opportunities, what would be the one thing that would make you happy as a person?” I ask. She’s spent all day being Waje the musician, Waje the businesswoman, and Waje the industry leader. She stops, her smile vanishes as she looks to the floor as if she’s deciding which of her many desires would be the one that gets shared today. She chooses, smiles again and shares it, but not before mildly complaining that the question was too “deep.”

Her response was deep too: “Let me be honest with you, it would be nice to be in a stable relationship. It would be nice to know what that feels like. Sometimes maybe because of my job, it’s not like I don’t go on dates, but sometimes I get busy. And at a time where I don’t get busy I now want my space. So it would be nice to balance that side of my life. I think that would be nice.”

source: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/it-would-be-nice-to-be-in-a-stable-relationship-waje/

bitch if you want a stable relationship then close your legs because you are already as ugly as it is...... mixture of different oils is worrying you, don't be a cuck smuggler
Re: “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) by rossi49ja(m): 5:36am On Mar 14, 2019
kenbee:
All I see is that she get Adazi-enu & Adazi-ani well we'll.
Any other thing she stated is so obvious.
What of Adazi-nnukwu nah�.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Stuns In New Photos / Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) / Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.