Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) (44336 Views)

Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) / Check Out The 36-inch Hubless Motorbike With A 300hp Rolls-Royce Aircraft Engine / Will You Buy This 1960 Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato For N8.2billion? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by ritux: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
Badboiz:
Oga, post updated news the guy has 87 wins and 5 F1, titles and he is aiming for his 6th.

Update sharp before I vex, lol.

Modified : I see say you post him red private jet, nice but update the stats

On point.

Op please update it quickly. I can't wait for this season's race to begin on Sunday...gunning for the 6th title

#TeamMercedes#LH44 #F1
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by Larryslim(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
lonelydora:
E-Money still dey learn work, i swear
E-money to Lewis Hamilton?
E-money dey really learn work!

1 Like

Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by Galaticos444: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
Dreyl:
This is like the whole Nigerian celebrities networth spent on cars, jeez!!! shocked
u ar wicked grin
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by AllenSpencer: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Realtord43:
How can i become a formular 1 driver? undecided

https://www.uber.com/en-NG/drive/requirements/
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by Jaynom029(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Its Time for match
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by udemzyudex(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Dreyl:
This is like the whole Nigerian celebrities networth spent on cars, jeez!!! shocked

When Davido alone get #30 billion?
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by mejai(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
mmadu5:
He is the best drivers in his country I can boastfully say that I am a better driver
I believe u. E no easy to manuover/dodge potholes at 120/140/160km/hr. Oyibo dem no fit try am. Dem go scatter like Dem dey do for der movie

1 Like

Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by Emmaxx: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
mmadu5:
He is the best drivers in his country I can boastfully say that I am a better driver
Send your CV asap. We gonna need you over here in Zamfara. wink
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
So everything na him car. This OP na real aboki. Celebrity are sometimes paid to promote brand. Not that the guy can't buy them but obviously he didn't own all. Take your stupid post out of here.Did you see all those cars parked in his garage customized with his name?... ode omo

1 Like

Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Realtord43:
Suicide done dey hungry u I see...

1 Like

Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by folake4u(f): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
Fine guy smiley.
He's one of the Formula One racers I admire.
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by omojeesu(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
He deserves them all!

A result of hard work and commitment.

But these are toys (with due respect to him) that will all fade away and disappear over time.

What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul.

If in Christ already I rejoice with him. If not I pray that he will find Jesus soonest. To be wealthy is not a sin but to be wealthy without Jesus is great poverty and loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by masteroguns(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by lantres000(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=Kalashnikov102 post=76621507][/quote]

Hahahahahahahahaha how una take gather all these people for naira Land sef

1 Like

Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by demoBaba: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Dino Melaye's cars are far better than these. Kudos to our incoming Deputy Senate President

You like trouble.
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by meccuno: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:

You might also want to see:

E-Money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection. Click HERE.

E-Money’s Car Collection Will Leave You Feeling Dizzy. Click HERE to see more.

E Money dey learn for where this guy dey
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by Kinjikitile(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
rentAcock:
A well put together list, my only grievance is that there was no warning these pictures will use up the 500mb data I just subscribed for. I don't know this guy and I'm honestly angry that people will pay so much money to watch cars go round and round on a race track for hours. I mean what fun is that? Doesn't your head hurt from watching cars go round and round in circles? These white folks can call anything sport, meanwhile on the 22nd minute in Cotton Bowl stadium, Dallas 1994, a young Rashidi Yekini scored a beautiful goal, becoming the first Nigerian to score in the world cup tournament, I can rewatch this piece of history every day without getting bored.
������������Your outro all the time ,, rashidi yekini scored the only goal

You are quite hillarious Man ,,
But do you have the video of that glorious History ,, I want to watch

1 Like

Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by rentAcock(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kinjikitile:

������������Your outro all the time ,, rashidi yekini scored the only goal

You are quite hillarious Man ,,
But do you have the video of that glorious History ,, I want to watch

Yes, Youtube, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbD7hu3nBE8
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
I LOVE THIS!
omojeesu:
He deserves them all!

A result of hard work and commitment.

But these are toys (with due respect to him) that will all fade away and disappear over time.

What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul.

If in Christ already I rejoice with him. If not I pray that he will find Jesus soonest. To be wealthy is not a sin but to be wealthy without Jesus is great poverty and loss.
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by yarimo(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Oluwa shine your light on me
ok by tomorrow PHCN will repair your damage transformer so that light will be restored in your area.
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by seguno2: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Can we also check out his philanthropic donations and charitable works
Or black people are too useless for that?
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by Cadec007(m): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2019
Realtord43:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by Cadec007(m): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Suicide done dey hungry u I see...
grin grin grin
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by Badboiz(m): 12:37am On Mar 14, 2019
ritux:

On point.

Op please update it quickly. I can't wait for this season's race to begin on Sunday...gunning for the 6th title

#TeamMercedes#LH44 #F1

You get mouth, didn't know there was that much F1 fans in the building, you get mouth again brother
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by davillian(m): 12:50am On Mar 14, 2019
Drove them all on forza and Grand tourismo
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by IchBinBrait(m): 1:47am On Mar 14, 2019
I've owned like 4 of the cars... Thanks to pc & android games!! Ama big fan of "hit the road" car racing.. grin These vehicles are beautiful,, I love em..

Op you said vehicles worth over ₦6billion.. Disappointed though when I didn't see "The Speed Demons" amongst em..

I don't understand why most of these millionaires & billionaires do not see the need to open a foundation through which the public can be helped. They only purchase luxury cars, expensive mansions, private jets and live extravagant lives...

Through prayer and hardwork, I believe I'm gonna make it and I will contribute to the society either through the provision of scholarships for students, employment or "grants" to aspiring entrepreneurs. There are a lot of people out there that need every help & assistance they can get. I can contribute to make Nigeria a better country.
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by BarrElChapo(m): 1:57am On Mar 14, 2019
To say mayweather would feel dizzy at this is flawed sorry
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by ifexfree24: 4:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Realtord43:

Lol.... Go through formular 0 first...
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by dante0147: 4:06am On Mar 14, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:

You might also want to see:

E-Money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection. Click HERE.

E-Money’s Car Collection Will Leave You Feeling Dizzy. Click HERE to see more.

Ordinary the $10 Million can cover for the whole of E Money’s car and his house ! $10 Meter no be pikin money oo
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by muffyt05: 6:15am On Mar 14, 2019
Realtord43:

By becoming a danfo driver first
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by Sugarplum777(f): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2019
RIP TO POVERTY IN MY LIFE cry

:oGet ready for our weekend games up to 100odd posted on my signature below,

join now & place ur bet ontime our FREE TIPS. cool
Re: Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2019
Op, there isn't $10 million car

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State / Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria / Telecom Mast Smashes Benz & 3 Other Cars In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.