Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. (3716 Views)

Recap: My Journey So Far Into Maize Farming / Starting Kuroiler Farm. Journey With Us. / 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Good afternoon house, let me start by introducing my self. I have been on nairaland since 2016, and registered an account in 2017 using CheapMarketDeal, but the account was deactivated.

I started my business in agriculture and on the 10th of April Makes it 7years I have been in agriculture. I initially started after dropping out of UniLag(not expelled) and selling my only property (my laptop) for 13k. That period I visited Benue having been based in Delta, and I noticed yams as cheap as sand, that way when the journey started.

The Journey: I sold my laptop after many promises and disappointment from friend and family in terms of cash. By selling yams I was able to hit my first 1m at age 17. And diversified into onions sales visiting Kano, Sokoto, and Kebbi for trade.
I was opportune to visit Plateau state in 2018, where I saw strawberry for the first time in my life( as in fresh farm) , I started selling this fruit made an average of 100k per week from this trade.

Note: It has not been easy as the first four trips I had where met with failure as I ran series of lost. Had to switch to advert to pull the first supply of 200 tubers of yams. But break through came by the 5th trip. Also have to train myself in professional sourcing of commodities. And have to meet and familiarize with them. Today I have visit all states in Nigeria. Run a biz and I coach other who what to do the biz.

Aid: Recently I wrote a book on food stuff business and we covered strawberry, rice, yam, soya beans and corn business including Benue and Taraba state. The book is available if you are interested in electronic form(PDF) and it goes for 1,000 naira only. Check out my signature to get the across to us.

Meanwhile drop your questions and I will answer all for free to the best of my ability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Alberttahir: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
Is there any association(traders) and if yes, is it a must before one can start the business?
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Alberttahir:
Is there any association(traders) and if yes, is it a must before one can start the business?
There are but do your biz and go your way just pay their dues that all. All this are explained in the eBook sir. Get it to learn more
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Alberttahir: 7:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:

There are but do your biz and go your way just pay their dues that all. All this are explained in the eBook sir. Get it to learn more
k. Thanks.
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2019
Alberttahir:
k. Thanks.
Welcome
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
I CURRENTLY HAVE A CAT FISH FARM WITH 2,000 CAT FISHES. THOUGH MY MONTHLY TAKE HOME FROM WHERE I WORK IS POOR AND NOT ENOUGH TO TAKE ME HOME. I WANT TO FULLY FACE THE NORTH BUSINESS COME DECEMBER OR JANUARY, PLEASE LIKE HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO START THIS BUSINESS WITH?.
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
I CURRENTLY HAVE A CAT FISH FARM WITH 2,000 CAT FISHES. THOUGH MY MONTHLY TAKE HOME FROM WHERE I WORK IS POOR AND NOT ENOUGH TO TAKE ME HOME. I WANT TO FULLY FACE THE NORTH BUSINESS COME DECEMBER OR JANUARY, PLEASE LIKE HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO START THIS BUSINESS WITH?.
My friend let me advice you, start with what you have provided it pays your transport fee and gives a little change start first. Build trust and popularity nah you go run from customers. Like me I visit north sometimes twice a week and travel from one northern state to another.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by shegazy50(m): 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
Thank you for this infor. Pls what lucrative agro products will you advice me to start with, what is a preferable capital to start with and where can i source for them
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 7:27am On Mar 15, 2019
shegazy50:
Thank you for this infor. Pls what lucrative agro products will you advice me to start with, what is a preferable capital to start with and where can i source for them
There is no special product to start with but, I will advice you start with something that is generally consumed daily, and can last longer as a beginner like yam and onions. Also get the eBook to learn more about this businesses. Including strawberry and where to get them.
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Mickolad(m): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2019
pls I have a spare 100k at habd. can it kick start yam biz; which state is prefareable to source and were to sell it for lucrative profit. thanks
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2019
Mickolad:
pls I have a spare 100k at habd. can it kick start yam biz; which state is prefareable to source and were to sell it for lucrative profit. thanks
Next stop mentioning money for safety.
Generally people believe Benue state, though its the largest producer of yam in Nigeria, but its not the cheapest. There are generally five places in Nigeria where yam trade does when Maiduguri, Kano, Lagos, Portharcout, and Enugu, not that other don't sell but this places are the superb get the eBook to know more the detailed explanation of Benue and Taraba state.
Check my signature for details
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:

My friend let me advice you, start with what you have provided it pays your transport fee and gives a little change start first. Build trust and popularity nah you go run from customers. Like me I visit north sometimes twice a week and travel from one northern state to another.
. Thank you very much for this info.
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
. Thank you very much for this info.
You are welcome
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by mekaboy(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2019
You dropped out if school to sell ebooks on Nairaland, with the millions you claim you made with 13k? So after selling your ebooks, you will use the money to get admission? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
mekaboy:
You dropped out if school to sell ebooks on Nairaland, with the millions you claim you made with 13k? So after selling your ebooks, you will use the money to get admission? grin grin
10th April 2019, Market it our seventh year as a business. And fifteen. Years since I have been into agriculture. In as much as it sounds hilarious
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
20 minutes more join us

CheapMarketDeal:
Did you miss the previous training?
Here is another opportunity!!
Learn Food stuff business 2.
Learn the act of buying and selling everywhere!

Date 18th-24th March, 2019.
Venue: WhatsApp
Fee: 1,000 naira.

Course Outline:

•Introduction to Foodstuff Business.
~Commodities to consider.
-Yam
-Beans
-Strawberry
-Onions
-Tomatoes
-Salad Item
-Ginger 
- Stock Fish
•Introduction to Yam Business
-States Of Consideration
-Similarities between all state
-Differences
-How to transport
-Major market
Do and don't the different markets.

•Beans Business In Nigeria
-Dawanu Market
-Mutum Biu Market
-Gombe Beans Market
-Deruwa Market

•Strawberry Business in Nigeria.
-Cost Of doing the business in Lagos, Portharcout, Enugu, Onitsha etc.
-Factors to consider
-How to sell
-How to source and transport

•Onions Business 
-Sokoto
-Plateau
-Kano
-Kebbi 
~How locate this states
~Differences
~Similarity

•Tomatoes Business
~Comprehensive analysis of Abuja,Zaria,Nano, and JOS tomatoes market.

•Salad Market in View
Broccoli,Raddish, Celery, Presley etc.

• Ginger Trade In Nigeria
Sokoto as the power hub.
~Factors to consider
~Form Of Trade.
- Dried Split ginger.

• Stock Fish Business
State of consideration
-Bui Fish Market 
-Tailer Fish Market 
Ibi Fish Market(night market)

Bonus:
~Dried Meat Business
~How to transport (generally)
~Palm Kernel Oil(PKO) business

Extra Bonus:
~Soya beans Business
~Maize(corn) business
Enugu, Portharcout, and Kano market pattern.

Free ebooks and guild lines.
Visit our website for more info

1 Share

Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by MrStrategy(m): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2019
Please how can I get your book?
I need it.
You can contact me on O8O34954666.
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2019
If truly you make million at 17 years old. You won’t have time looking for buyers for your Ebook

2 Likes

Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by PHOTSEE(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Wisdomval67:
If truly you make million at 17 years old. You won’t have time looking for buyers for your Ebook
How are you sure that he would not have the time? that is the problem with sure poeple like you. you preffer to dia with you knowledge which took you year to accuminate. even when he mention what he forgone to get is million. You are among the few that are lucky to have access to internet. look around you bro and see do the head count. later the poor man will cry and say the rich man is stingy and protect his source wealth when he see him pass by with his car.
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
PHOTSEE:

How are you sure that he would not have the time? that is the problem with sure poeple like you. you preffer to dia with you knowledge which took you year to accuminate. even when he mention what he forgone to get is million. You are among the few that are lucky to have access to internet. look around you bro and see do the head count. later the poor man will cry and say the rich man is stingy and protect his source wealth when he see him pass by with his car.

Well am still waiting for Dangote, otedola and Obasanjo Ebook.
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by PHOTSEE(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Ok wish you success. when you get it, let me know
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Nenejeje(f): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
PHOTSEE:

Ok wish you success. when you get it, let me know

Lol grin keep alternating account, we know you are the op
All this Internet farmers lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Keep doubting ask those from nairaland that have bought the book.
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Keep making jest of info that can change your life forever!
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nenejeje:

Lol grin keep alternating account, we know you are the op
All this Internet farmers lipsrsealed
Thank you. Tell the person.
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by PHOTSEE(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:

Thank you. Tell the person.
@Nenejeje, i am not the op, and i use only one account on nairaland.
@Onlinefarmerstore, i have not bought any e-bank yet from you, so i can't testify about it. but the true remains some many people can't leave their comfort zone for anything. some don't know how to start or to get the information because their not expose to the internet. i served my NYSC in Benue state, so am fortunate to be in consistent with your ideas, made friends in mbegwuza were i served. that is a starting point. you see my point.
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
cry
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by waka2: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
Am not against him selling books, only him need to be genuine, trump sells books even as a billionaire
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
We are doing a live documentary on strawberry business and farming in Jo's. Join us on Facebook and Instagram to partake or use the # tag #smallmoneybiz
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Onlinefarmstore: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2019
Doc g ready
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by endureson: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Journey With 13k In Agriculture. by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 15, 2019
waka2:
Am not against him selling books, only him need to be genuine, trump sells books even as a billionaire

Not only trump. So many billionaires sell books. But no ebook on how to make fake millions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farm""support//help//ideaz / Quality & Affordable Nigerian Made Agro Processing & Industrial Machine! / SOLD (CLOSED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.