Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Please you need to see this. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please you need to see this. (460 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please you need to see this. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
I am a student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University from Abuja . I am currently studying law but it has been a drag that even goes as far as affecting my mental health. I hate doing it and my dream is to play basketball professionally but my parents have kinda stood in the way. My play was to take the SATs and play college basketball but that's looking like a far cry.

I keep believing every day that something will change but right now it feels like my life should just end.
I need a place where I can perfect my skills(like an academy of some sort) until I go professional. I'm tired of not doing what I love. Pls can you be of help to me?
Re: Please you need to see this. by Skepticus: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Story of my life.

The dream died.

I believe you'll find a helper soon
Re: Please you need to see this. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
AMEN IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
Skepticus:
Story of my life.

The dream died.

Re: Please you need to see this. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thanks man.
Skepticus:
Story of my life.

The dream died.

Re: Please you need to see this. by uthlaw: 4:56am On Mar 14, 2019
try to act fast, samething happens to me as a footballer....go to school go to school, now I'm a graduate with no job!
Re: Please you need to see this. by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2019
I'm so sorry man. Not living your dream can be painful. Parents may not understand.
uthlaw:
try to act fast, samething happens to me as a footballer....go to school go to school, now I'm a graduate with no job!

1 Like

Re: Please you need to see this. by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2019
What did you study?
uthlaw:

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Sure To Miss Asisat Oshoala's Goals In The Champions League / PREMIER LEAGUE! See The 3 Players Solskjaer Have Asked Man United To Sign / Barcelona Are Football's Most Magical And Mystical Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.