Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Make #60,000 Monthly Selling Pure Natural Honey Starting With Just #25k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make #60,000 Monthly Selling Pure Natural Honey Starting With Just #25k (163 Views)

Black Friday: Register Your Company In UK For Just 25k not 60k / Make #60,000 Monthly Selling Pure Natural Honey Starting With Just #25k / Make #60,000 Monthly Selling Pure Natural Honey Starting With Just #25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make #60,000 Monthly Selling Pure Natural Honey Starting With Just #25k by Authenticbiz(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
MAKE #60,000 MONTHLY SELLING ORIGINAL PURE NATURAL HONEY STARTING WITH JUST #25,000- FOR ONLY 10 SERIOUS PERSONS IN F. C. T/ABUJA, LAGOS AND P.H
Free guide and info/TRAINING-join fast

Do you know that original unadulterated honey directly from natural bees is highly demanded both locally and globally. And it is very scarce most times Except for those who do beekeeping/farming and thus get more quantities(though still natural). But the honey directly from bushes(natural bee habitat) are very scarce since they are richer in nutrients. Hence,the demand is very high BUT SUPPLY is very low.

You can actually make good money from this lucrative business by sourcing them directly yourself or pay those village dealers to get it for you.

It is not a get-rich-quick business but at least you can make between #60-#100k monthly depending on your customer base and your location.

With just a small starting capital of #25,000, you can get ORIGINAL PURE/UNADULTRATED HONEY from us harvested directly from the bush. You can bottle and sell to final cosumers, friends and acquaintances who know the value of original natural pure honey like am doing.

Original unadulterated honey is very scarce and therefore expensive. I can only supply to 10 serious and interested persons per week at the rate of 5litres per person. Therefore it is not a get-rich-quick business. Just a small side - hustle that will guarantee up to #60,000 MONTHLY into your pocket. That's why am limiting it to just 10 serious persons.

Please those outside Abuja/F. C. T will need to take care of cost of waybilling if they are interested.

For free info and guide, join my WhatsApp coaching group.
Send "AND ME TO HONEY" as a text or chat to : zero eight zero, six four ,two five ,four two, nine one.

This opportunity is only open to 10 ready and serious persons within Abuja/fact and the coaching/explanations and guide is just ONE-TIME event because it only entails:

1. How to identify and test for real/unadulterated pure natural honey.
2. Where to source for it
3. How to package and sell
4. The best places to sell......

Please those outside Abuja/F. C. T will need to take care of cost of waybilling if they are interested. Whatsapp coaching starts soon and Limited to only 10 slots on first - come first - serve basis.

For free info and guide, join my WhatsApp coaching group.
Send "AND ME TO HONEY" as a text or chat to : zero eight zero, six four ,two five ,four two ,nine one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PREPARATION: What Happens When You Do, Or Do Not Get Prepared And Principles. / #SPONSOREDPOST- Agburuike Hotels: Ulo Oriri Na Nkwari Bu Igba / I Need An Instagram Advert And SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.