Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations (21573 Views)

Gokada Temporarily Shuts Down After A 5min Trip By Its CEO Took More Than 15min / Jakarta Launches Its First Subway, A City With Traffic Similarities As Lagos / Maxokada Digitizes Motorcycle Street – Hailing In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by mfm04622: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Chumani:
In as much as I believe in abiding by the law. I think the law should be reviewed for the riders to meet their daily targets.

I know of a man that his survival is on that Gokada.
They can meet their daily need. Govt is just reminding them that motorcycles are banned on some roads and bridges in Lagos

1 Like

Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by signz: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
martineverest:
Ambode wife Uber for okada

What

If true, then they may be closed by the incoming govt. I really wanted to partner with gokada sad cry
Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by martineverest(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
signz:

What

If true, then they may be closed by the incoming govt. I really wanted to partner with gokada sad cry
it's true
Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by yuppieman(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Elections have come and gone LASG now remember enforcement of traffic rules and regulations

1 Like

Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by luluman: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
coolestchris:
because they no settle Una, Una wan crumble the business
If e pain you then pay them now.
Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by luluman: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
sammirano:
Which one be gokada again angry angry
You must be new from onitsha.
Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by thebigkendo(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Enemies everywhere
Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by IbrahimDamola: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
WildHibiscus:
Lol, that overhyped Okada that has a lower CC than the ordinary Bajaj okada

I thought maxokada powerbikes havec higher cc than regular okadas that's why they are allowed to ply routes where regular okadas are banned. If they do.. I think they should get their documentations, and sue the LASG government for impounding their bikes.
The law says only bikes with 200 cc and above should ply the restricted routes, so if their bikes are impounded and they are above 200cc, it should be an easy case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by kayponpin: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
imagine after just concluded election.so you people are waiting for election to be done before embarking on this
Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by poseidon12: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin employment dem no create;fix roads mba,comot trailers and tankers wey block road ,4 where...person go stuck for traffic over hours grin now dem wan comot gokada wey person dey take dodge traffic

Don't mind the clueless fools.
Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by Eavy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
E remain 'okadapro' 'okadalite' and 'okadamini'. Naija sha
Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by mikolo80: 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Chumani:
In as much as I believe in abiding by the law. I think the law should be reviewed for the riders to meet their daily targets.

I know of a man that his survival is on that Gokada.
I know a man whose survival is thru armed robbery,should We change the laws for him?

1 Like

Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by sammirano: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
luluman:
You must be new from onitsha.

TFY...Onitsha ko enugu ni. kiss
Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by Frankicent(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Many of this guys are graudate. God what can I do to reduce unemployment?..

Some times I talk like i have the power or resources to solve some major problems. Meanwhile am just am a normal student with a high ambitious

I don't understand what is wrong with me....

1 Like

Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by shawlar(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
coolestchris:
because they no settle Una, Una wan crumble the business

Gbam !!!
Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by madgoat(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

I thought maxokada powerbikes havec higher cc than regular okadas that's why they are allowed to ply routes where regular okadas are banned. If they do.. I think they should get their documentations, and sue the LASG government for impounding their bikes.
The law says only bikes with 200 cc and above should ply the restricted routes, so if their bikes are impounded and they are above 200cc, it should be an easy case.
Exactly... Thats why dispatch riders also use bikes of higher engine power so that they can ply restricted routes. I really hope they have a lawyer who will notice this and sue the hell out of LASG.

3 Likes

Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by aku626(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
But I don’t see Lagos state enforcing laws on unbranded motorcycles. They were banned but now they’re everywhere also this enforcement should extend to tricycle riders as well
Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by beresponsible(m): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
sammirano:
Which one be gokada again angry angry
inside which hole you dey?
Re: LASG Orders 'gokada', 'maxokada' To Comply With Traffic Regulations by fidet1(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2019
almarthins:

So make dem render dem jobless so that we will nt be sleeping at night again. The job of govt is to regulate and provide enabling environment for businesses nt kill them. Those yeye rules should be revisited. If you know the history behind the rules, you will know that fashola made those law to protect lagosian from reckless okada riders. Most of whom dont obey traffic rules nor have common helmet.

Other routes are available for them to ply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Another Pilot Still Missing From Helicopter Crash In Lagos / Car Somersaults On Bridge Gate In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.