Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Female Fan Took Off Her Bra And Threw It At Drake On Stage, HE Catches With Ease - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Took Off Her Bra And Threw It At Drake On Stage, HE Catches With Ease (889 Views)

Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert / Wizkid Pull A Drake On Olamide - Fans Of Both Artists Lament On Twitter / Watch Drake Reaction After A Female Fan Took Off Her Big Bra And Threw It At Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Fan Took Off Her Bra And Threw It At Drake On Stage, HE Catches With Ease by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
A crazy female fan from Rochdale who attended Drake's show in the UK this week took to Twitter to express her shock over how the Canadian rapper caught her bra with no stress after she took it off and threw it at him on stage.

Sharing the video, she wrote: 'HOW DID @Drake CATCH MY BRA LIKE THAT I CANT .'

Watch the video below.
Cc;lalasticlala

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/female-fan-took-off-her-bra-and-threw-it-at-drake-on-stage-and-he-caught-it-with-no-stress-video/

(1) (Reply)

Meet 28-year Old, Asa Asika, Nigeria’s Youngest Music Entrepreneur And Davido’s / I May Only Want Olakunle Churchill Back To Kill Him - Tonto Dikeh / Actor Ernest Obi And Wife Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.