Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued (54928 Views)

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Many Pupils Still Trapped In Lagos School Building Collapse (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Foodforthought:
Good. What's that thing he's wearing around his neck?
how is that your biz

3 Likes

Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by oyetunder(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by modskiller(m): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jsjdj
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by molybdenum0012: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mewa n sele. It is not a must for everyone to own a school in Nigeria. Too many mushroom schools with sub standard.

Now, see what has happened to the innocent school kids. I pray the remaining trapped persons are rescued alive.

A lesson for all:

Meanwhile,
Do you need an expert tutor to help your kids with homework, or to increase their scores in any subject. Do not look further, just look below

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by pinkygurl(f): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
THAT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked DEVELOPER SHOULD BE ARRESTED RIGHTAWAY& HIS OPERATING LICENSES SEIZED
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by Respect55(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Arysexy:
U observed but could Not wait to inform your family. U try
Do u have problem with comprehension?
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by Edcure1: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Beno3:
I like the Yoruba people.
But what I so much hate about them, is their nonchalant nature to matters that concerns safety of lives and the healthy well being of their people.
And don't be surprise to know that the building may be a grandfather's building begging for renovation.[
hr] angry
It pains me to see this.
Learn to read. It was built in 2010.

4 Likes

Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by Hades2016(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
dingbang:
Ok good .. So where is the nearest cane.
you no get sense bruh grin

Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by Rolings: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Beno3:

And don't be surprise to know that the building may be a grandfather's building begging for renovation.[
hr] angry
It pains me to see this.

You probably missed this part of the report
" He further revealed that the construction of the building was completed in 2010 by the developer who he said was supposed to manage it for 10 years"
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by wolverine1987: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
hmmmm so he survived.... that's interesting
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by Foodforthought: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
how is that your biz
Iffa slap you ehn..You see me for dream?
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by olayemioshiyemi: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
wunmi590:
Honestly I am tired of Lagos island and lagos as a whole.

I am from Lagos island and I can Tell You that majority of the developers who develops houses on the island are so greedy.

Give them just half a plot that is very small, that would want to use it to build 4-5 storey building. With small rooms, and bad structure just because they know people on the island will rent it, even with their over charged rent rate and agreement and commission.

I just need to leave this lagos, please if anybody has a job in abeokuta, I have a house there, I am ready to leave my job in lagos to finally relocate to abeokuta.

Please I am tired of this lagos.

Let's do job swapping

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nigeria and bad news be like five nd six
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by uuzba(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Beno3:
But what I so much hate about them, is their nonchalant nature to matters that concerns safety of lives and the healthy well being of their people.
hr] angry
It pains me to see this.
Buildings don't collapase because of lack of renvation. Renovation is just like rubbing pomade on a person's skin.
Buildings collapse because the structure is bad. Like somebody with bone cancer all over his skeleton. What do you want to renovate there?

It was built wrongly with a weak structure. It needed to be demolished and built correctly with strong materials.
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by uuzba(m): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Rolings:

You probably missed this part of the report
" He further revealed that the construction of the building was completed in 2010 by the developer who he said was supposed to manage it for 10 years"
Developer used rusty iron rods, little cement, plenty sand to construct the biilding.
9 years building don fall.
Egyptian pyramid wey Pharoh flog Isrealites to build is still standing since 3000 years.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by uuzba(m): 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
pinkygurl:
THAT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked DEVELOPER SHOULD BE ARRESTED RIGHTAWAY& HIS OPERATING LICENSES SEIZED
.... Then what will happen? Nigerians will not call him again to help them build their house?

Shey una get money to call Julius Berger to do room and palour for you?
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by Rolings: 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
uuzba:

Developer used rusty iron rods, little cement, plenty sand to construct the biilding.
9 years building don fall.
Egyptian pyramid wey Pharoh flog Isrealites to build is still standing since 3000 years.

True but without occasional renovations those pyramids would be worse than they are now, elements of weather alone will tell on them

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by OYEDIPE(m): 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Beno3:
hr] angry
It pains me to see this.
How does this relate to yorubas Must you sound tribal

3 Likes

Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Beno3:
hr] angry
It pains me to see this.

I swear, since person come Lagos na so so typhoid cos of their dirty food
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by nicepoker101(m): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2019
kolnel:
Pathetic

Buildings just don’t collapse without giving vibrating warnings
Ima sure the warnings have been neglected

May god console the bereaved
My heart goes to the kids who are in the buildings at the time of collapse

Meanwhile Mr giwa should Be dealt with for being very selfish
He designed the building to last just 10 years
pls edit your last line. You got it wrong
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by 12inchess: 12:04am On Mar 14, 2019
The main reason buildings collapse is structural deficiency. For example adding an extra floor that wasn't designed for. The columns will snap and the building will come down

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by wunmi590(m): 12:13am On Mar 14, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:

Let's do job swapping

Lol, oya now let's go there
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 14, 2019
People in Lagos just want to cut corners, you'll be surprised the cheap extent most people can go when it comes to real estate business... Some buildings are just sand waiting for judgment day
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by PassiveNaira: 12:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Wa woz wobi, even if your father is taken out half dead, he must also face the punishment of the law.

Our Judiciary doesn't forgive incident like this. Ask Olisah Metuh, Onoghene and others who give excuses on health ground not to appear in court, Las Las, they will be jailed!

Principal, go and be alright then come back for your punishment.
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by Juicysnatch(f): 2:12am On Mar 14, 2019
dachilino:
The owner of the collapsed Lagos school building has been rescued, as confirmed by his son Erinoluwa Akinmoladun. According to Erinoluwa Akinmoladun, the collapsed building they owned was under the management of a developer who he identified as Mr Giwa. He further revealed that the construction of the building was completed in 2010 by the developer who he said was supposed to manage it for 10 years.

Erinoluwa who confirmed that his father, the owner of the collapsed Lagos school building has been rescued, added that he is not sure if all his siblings have been rescued from the debris. He told Punch; 

“When I came home this morning, as I was walking on the staircase, I observed the building was giving signs of weakness and I told my father about it. But I couldn’t wait to know if he took any action because I left home in a hurry to attend to other things. I left my father and sisters at home.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/13/owner-of-collapsed-lagos-school-building-rescued/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-gfB9zVU2w
he had something to do with it, he is expressing guilt it's written all over him, juju sacrifice, that guy looks occultic just look at his appearance he looks like somehow a yahoo boy
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by Biodun556(m): 2:57am On Mar 14, 2019
Beno3:
hr] angry
It pains me to see this.

The new building is just nine years old.

It was poorly built by developer.
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by ashawopikin(m): 4:24am On Mar 14, 2019
D man own don finish
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by ejimatic: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2019
dachilino:
The owner of the collapsed Lagos school building has been rescued, as confirmed by his son Erinoluwa Akinmoladun. According to Erinoluwa Akinmoladun, the collapsed building they owned was under the management of a developer who he identified as Mr Giwa. He further revealed that the construction of the building was completed in 2010 by the developer who he said was supposed to manage it for 10 years.

Erinoluwa who confirmed that his father, the owner of the collapsed Lagos school building has been rescued, added that he is not sure if all his siblings have been rescued from the debris. He told Punch; 

“When I came home this morning, as I was walking on the staircase, I observed the building was giving signs of weakness and I told my father about it. But I couldn’t wait to know if he took any action because I left home in a hurry to attend to other things. I left my father and sisters at home.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/13/owner-of-collapsed-lagos-school-building-rescued/

Our hearts are with the families of parents who lost their children in Lagos three-storey building collapse. We share the pains of parenthood and sympathize with them .It is indeed a trying period and an unimaginable loss. Kids with bright future..all gone....May God comfort the parents and give them fortitude to bear the loss...
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by Engrduke: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2019
Beno3:
hr] angry
It pains me to see this.

The house was erected and completed in 2010. This answers your second to the last statement.
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by tunjilee003: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2019
PropaMan:
story, All because you won run private school, this serves as a lesson to those lagosians that like sending their children to uncompleted building called schools, all because you won save that small change you put your children lives at risk.
they have no option since they can't send their children to schools with high fees.. The management should be blamed for this
Re: Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued by CioAngels(f): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2019
dachilino:

Developers, at the end of the agreed year the owner should take ownership of the building, it came down, people say there is always problem. Is like the building owners works for the developers. If only, if just only.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FLOORING: WHICH TILE SHOULD I GO FOR? AN ADVICE / Professionals In The Building And Construction Industry / Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.