Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] (801 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by kahal29: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by Wizygreat12: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Make them help Okorowase find Gateman work oooo because ator ator na him bad pass
Re: Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by fergie001: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
We have seen it.....

and Ihedioha was declared winner and returned as Governor-elect....

1 Like

Re: Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by MadamExcellency: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
These are fake results

Ihedioha score 4986 in Ihitte Oboma and not 4235

There are a lot of doctored figures up there to make it seems Ihedioha scored 25% in 11 LGAs alone.
Re: Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by mrvitalis(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
They should do the rerun self ...with hope alreadyworking with PDP ...ararume would work with emeka because of hope ...so the defeat would be worst than this even

1 Like

Re: Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by kahal29: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
MadamExcellency:
These are fake results

There are a lot of doctored figures up there to make it seems Ihedioha scored 25% in 11 LGAs alone.

You think BBC is like you? They are credible and very reliable... Visit the website I put up there...

1 Like

Re: Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by excel101(m): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
MadamExcellency:
These are fake results

Hungryman go and change it.
Re: Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by MadamExcellency: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
kahal29:

You think BBC is like you? They are credible and very reliable... Visit the website I put up there...

I have the results.

From what you posted, Ihedioha didn't get 25% in any other LGA other than the ones he won and it's a complete lie.

Is BBC the REC or Party Agent?
Re: Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by MaziOmenuko: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
MadamExcellency:

I have the results.

From what you posted, Ihedioha didn't get 25% in any other LGA other than the ones he won and it's a complete lie.

Ma, Kindly post the right result if you are privy to such. I'm a bit worried that as at now, we are yet to get credible facts as to the true situation of things. Note that Uche Nwosu has complained of the same mishap and I believe he is basing his complaints based on this same result sheet that BBC has.

Like I said earlier, legality cannot stand on illegality. If the returning officer declared a winner out of ignorance, INEC should have called him to other immediately. The silence is looking suspicious. Who benefits if this illegality stands? Who will preside over Imo when the court grants Uche and Ararume their pleas and instruct INEC to do a re-run becuase, trust me, no sensible Judge will let this stand.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by buhariguy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
MadamExcellency:

I have the results.

BBC relied on inec announced result.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by kahal29: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
buhariguy:
BBC relied on inec announced result.

Help me tell him Oooo. He thinks BBC is AIT or Arise News

1 Like

Re: Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by tobechi20(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Over voting
Re: Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by DMerciful(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Op, look at Ideato South, is there anything like 259%? Clearly something is wrong with BBC percentages!
Re: Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by kelvinginzie: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
You APC people supported a rivers result that said PDP:5500 VOTES. AAC:97500 votes,is this not proof of madness?
Re: Imo State Election Result [% Of Votes Scored By Candidates In Various Lga's] by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
kahal29:

Help me tell him Oooo. He thinks BBC is AIT or Arise News

Stop wasting your time defending rubbish , Emeka Ihedioha, will be your governor in the next 4 years wether you like It or not .

He's your governor .

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Polls: State AAC Deputy Chairman Defects To PDP / Support Lawan, Gbajabiamila Or Leave APC, Tinubu Tells Ndume, Others / Senate Presidency: South-East Can't Eat Their Cake And Have It- Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.