Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Burna Boy Shows Off His Diamond Grill With Different Colors (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Shows Off His Diamond Grill With Different Colors (photos) (1231 Views)

Malivelihood Shows Off His Diamond Car (photos) / "This Car is Older Than Me" - Charly Boy Shows His Family's Old Car (Pix) / Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Shows Off His Diamond Grill With Different Colors (photos) by OgaGist: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
GistMore.com

Below are pictures showing singer Burna Boy flashing his newly acquired diamond grill which has different colors.

The singer however failed to state the price of the piece of jewelry which looks pretty expensive.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/burna-boy-shows-off-his-diamond-grill-with-different-colors-photos

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Diamond Grill With Different Colors (photos) by OgaGist: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2019

Re: Burna Boy Shows Off His Diamond Grill With Different Colors (photos) by Davash222(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Oluwa Burna boy..killing dem sha

Best Nigerian lyrical artist by far.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Alex Unusual Looks Beyond Stylish In New Stunning Photos / Cee C Looks Cute As She Slays In A White And Red Sexy Gown (photo) / I Want A Boyfriend But I Am Not Ready For Relationship - Actress Damilola Adegbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.