Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. (35418 Views)

President Elect Visits CBN Governor Elect / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by santakris(m): 6:33am On Mar 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
oponu who helped him there you're really naive.

Must you insult me before you make your point(s)? The way you see it might be different from mine. Grow up kid and stop throwing tantrum up and down like a fool.
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by capitalzero: 6:35am On Mar 14, 2019
kwara will regret it. Tinubu will plunge the state into financial crisis. most local contractors and politicians will be struggling to get contracts. kwara is not lagos in term of economic potential. kwara governor-elect should distant himself from tinubu. He is greatest political scammer of our generation.
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by santakris(m): 6:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Larryndelaw:

If all the states in Nigeria can have someone like Jagaban. Nigeria would have been better than these. Compare Lagos to other states. Even oil producing states are lagging behind.

My friend you cannot compare Lagos with any state in Nigeria. Tinubu is making good money in Lagos and it has been established here that Tinubu is the biggest landlord in Lagos with a lots of lands and properties scattered here and there
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by santakris(m): 6:36am On Mar 14, 2019
capitalzero:
kwara will regret it. Tinubu will plunge the state into financial crisis. most local contractors and politicians will be struggling to get contracts. kwara is not lagos in term of economic potential. kwara governor-elect should distant himself from tinubu. He is greatest political scammer of our generation.

God bless you for this submission
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by santakris(m): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2019
yarimo:
What is this one saying?

I am a Kwaran and well informed and I know what I'm saying. We voted him in and if we notice any clog in the bottle neck of our governor we will do the needful.

Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by santakris(m): 6:43am On Mar 14, 2019
santakris:

I am a Kwaran and well informed and I know what I'm saying. We voted him in and if we notice any clog in the bottle neck of our governor we will do the needful.
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by sapoyoro(m): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2019
13october:

There are physical developmental project in osun, come to kwara and see for yourself no impact of govt. At all the debt profile of kwara is far beyond osun. It's better to near Tinubu than to stay with saraki.
if u say so...when your governor start paying half salary or no salary at all,you will know all politicians are one and the same.
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by quickberry(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2019
sapoyoro:

dopemu oshi..

like aregbe good governance in Osun right?
owing more than a year salary and pension and leaving a huge and useless debt..
I pity the people of kwara..
when tinubu touch your territory, trouble is looming.

Dundee oshi, compare Osun state to Ekiti state(Fayose's tenure) in terms of infrastructure.
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by quickberry(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2019
jaxxy:

Tinubu didn’t really do much besides using federal might to make sure saraki didn’t rig his way as usual because it was obvious the people of kwara wrer tired of him and his rulership. Bt it’s is clear if Apc doesn’t perform they won’t hesitate to go back to Pdp.

Carry us go back to PDP na
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by erinalex: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2019
santakris:
Ahhhh.......

Please distance yourself from this guy o or people of Kwara will disown you.

Watch your back Mr Governor elect
Why are you always Masturbating whenever you see Tinubu ?

How do you use your brain ?

He should distant himself from his party National Leader ?

And come close to you and saraki ?

Why can't u too, distant your self from commenting on Tinubu's matters ?
And spend some time to discuss other political leaders from your region.

Is it that, Tinubu is too strong to be ignored by you pple?

Tinubu holds No elective position in Nigeria, yet if you don't put ur mouth on his issues, you won't have rest of mind.

The way, u pple react to Anything Tinubu, one we thought, it was him, who denied you Biafra, and changed your destiny.

Tinubu is a mere mortal, like u, don't make him god..

Unfortunately d best u can offer here, are "abuse" "curses" & "E pain am".

Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by Seetto: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2019
deomelo:

lol @ Igbos always dying over Aregbe and never their poor and wretched ipob villages.

Your ipob states owed salaries and even collected salary bailouts so what's your point?

Even sadly for you, Aregbe still delivered more projects than the whole of SE combined many times over.

I just don't know why you Igbos are obsessed with Osun and other states instead of your poor, unproductive and backward ipob villages

Correct guy, this guys need to be tutored seriously, I am proud of aregbe, his project stand a test of time compare to sand sand roads and bridges okoro and obiano are dishing out to them.

Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2019
adem30:

Which people of Kwara?

We elected him and we also recognized Tinubu as our Party Leader.

Their is difference between Party Leader and God father
correct guy jagaban is the new leader

Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by stuffs4me(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2019
lizzybet:
lol, he went there to receive the spirit of progressives, watch as kwara develops geometrically

Kwara can never progress because they are back stabbers. An average Kwara person will backstab you at any given opportunity.
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by Johnnyessence(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2019
deomelo:

lol @ Igbos always dying over Aregbe and never their poor and wretched ipob villages.

Your ipob states owed salaries and even collected salary bailouts so what's your point?

Even sadly for you, Aregbe still delivered more projects than the whole of SE combined many times over.

I just don't know why you Igbos are obsessed with Osun and other states instead of your poor, unproductive and backward ipob villages
And you Fulani man is licking buhari ass.
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by 7lives: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2019
senatordave1:
Tinubu has just annexed a new territory

He did not annex a new territory, he only help them to get their hearts desire.

Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by santakris(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2019
erinalex:
Why are you always Masturbating whenever you see Tinubu ?

How do you use your brain ?

He should distant himself from his party National Leader ?

And come close to you and saraki ?

Why can't u too, distant your self from commenting on Tinubu's matters ?
And spend some time to discuss other political leaders from your region.

Is it that, Tinubu is too strong to be ignored by you pple?

Tinubu holds No elective position in Nigeria, yet if you don't put ur mouth on his issues, you won't have rest of mind.

The way, u pple react to Anything Tinubu, one we thought, it was him, who denied you Biafra, and changed your destiny.

Tinubu is a mere mortal, like u, don't make him god..

Unfortunately d best u can offer here, are "abuse" "curses" & "E pain am".

Oga I am a Yoruba man from Kwara and reside in Kwara. I know what I'm saying. I will not insult you but let me tell you Kwarans are smarter now and will know where and who to follow when time comes.
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by 7lives: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2019
jaxxy:

Tinubu didn’t really do much besides using federal might to make sure saraki didn’t rig his way as usual because it was obvious the people of kwara wrer tired of him and his rulership. Bt it’s is clear if Apc doesn’t perform they won’t hesitate to go back to Pdp.

Yeah he didn't do much, he only gave them expo.
That new Kwara state givernor is a man like Fernandez, heavily loaded with all kinds of foreign currencies but we'll camouflaged, even most Kwarans don't know about him.
Tinubu convinced the guy to step forward to take the mantle of leadership, only this humble Omoluabi could match Saraki's financial prowess, else otoge would have become another o tun ya.

Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2019
quickberry:

Carry us go back to PDP na

Pdp and Apc is like thesame people wearing different dresses to confuse u.
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by ORIENTATION101: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2019
7lives:

Yeah he didn't do much, he only gave them expo.
That new Kwara state givernor is a man like Fernandez, heavily loaded with all kinds of foreign currencies but we'll camouflaged, even most Kwarans don't know about him.
Tinubu convinced the guy to step forward to take the mantle of leadership, only this humble Omoluabi could match Saraki's financial prowess, else otoge would have become another o tun ya.
money is not enough. Kwara has been fed up long time ago but they didnt have the political structure to crash saraki dynasty. Kwara state election was a proxy war btw lagos/abuja cabals vs saraki dynasty.
Minus that saraki would have rigged himself and his cohorts in. Tinubu ex CSO was deployed as comissioner of police with the host of Dss and NA foot soilders there is no way saraki dynasty would have survived.
Those that voted dont determine anything those that counted determines the outcome
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by adekolaelect(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2019
nameo:

Expanding which political base.

In case you are still massively deceiving yourself, 2019 elections, esp the Presidential, was a major setback for Tinubu.

APC lost Oyo and Ondo. Only narrowly won in Osun(less than 10k votes), a state that may go PDP after the court case by the way. And even in his own very Lagos base, Atiku almost won him if not for the emergency rigging that gave Buhari a slight margin.

The North remembers by the way. They have taken note
wailer sported

Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by adekolaelect(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2019
sapoyoro:

dopemu oshi..

like aregbe good governance in Osun right?
owing more than a year salary and pension and leaving a huge and useless debt..
I pity the people of kwara..
when tinubu touch your territory, trouble is looming.
professional wailer you have resumed on your job function it is normal that is what you destined to do .but in respect of osun can you tell me which state doesn't own salary except Logos where Tinubu is the present political active leader ?? Pls don't tel me how big the IGR of Lagos is bcs we have some other oil producing states still owning salaries in Nigeria .
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by quickberry(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
jaxxy:

Pdp and Apc is like thesame people wearing different dresses to confuse u.

Has Tinubu ever been in PDP?

What about PMB?

Oshiomhole?

I can count thousands of them

Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by erinalex: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
santakris:

Oga I am a Yoruba man from Kwara and reside in Kwara. I know what I'm saying. I will not insult you but let me tell you Kwarans are smarter now and will know where and who to follow when time comes.
Good to here that.

Point of correction: Real Kwarans had already showed by voting, who they are following now.

What is important now is for the APC government in kwara to always make good, all their electoral promises.

Failure to do that, can lead to peoples revolts.

Do, enjoy your day.
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by sapoyoro(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
adekolaelect:
professional wailer you have resumed on your job function it is normal that is what you destined to do .but in respect of osun can you tell me which state doesn't own salary except Logos where Tinubu is the present political active leader ?? Pls don't tel me how big the IGR of Lagos is bcs we have some other oil producing states still owning salaries in Nigeria .
yeh..oloshi..it'd normal to owe salary...the kind of idiotss we have in this country always defending the indefensible.
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by deomelo: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
Johnnyessence:
And you Fulani man is licking buhari ass.

Why are you Igbos so obsessed with licking ass and gay utterances? The fact that you are gay doesn't mean other people are gay

I was not even talking about your gay fantasies, I was talking about your ipob SE villages owing salaries and collecting salary bailouts and Aregbe delivering more projects than all your SE ipob states combined many times over

Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by rusher14: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
deomelo:

Why are you Igbos so obsessed with licking ass and gay utterances? The fact that you are gay doesn't mean other people are gay

I was not even talking about your gay fantasies, I was talking about your ipob SE villages owing salaries and collecting salary bailouts and Aregbe delivering more projects than all your SE ipob states combined many times over

This is why.

Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by nameo: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Even you who hates Buhari and the north more than ekwensu has suddenly become a slave to the north by helping them to remember? Just because of your obsession over one man who holds no political office?

Hope you'll also help the north remember that they're losing Kano, Bauchi, Sokoto, Adamawa to Atiku's party too?

Confused empty chest beating clown

I only responded to this comment to correct the adsertion that I hate the north: that is a stupidd assertion.

I do not even hate Buhari. I just hate his guts.

The rest of it deserves no response
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by Shuku0kukobambi: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
nameo:

I only responded to this comment to correct the adsertion that I hate the north: that is a stupidd assertion.

I do not even hate Buhari. I just hate his guts.

The rest of it deserves no response

You're a confused hypocrite which is why you can't respond. You that is the spokesman of the north, why not tell us how the north will respond to APC losing Kano, Bauchi, Sokoto, and Adamawa? Since you already helped them respond to the loss of Oyo?
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by santakris(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
erinalex:
Good to here that.

Point of correction: Real Kwarans had already showed by voting, who they are following now.

What is important now is for the APC government in kwara to always make good, all their electoral promises.

Failure to do that, can lead to peoples revolts.

Do, enjoy your day.

You get my point this time. Peace
Re: Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. by adekolaelect(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2019
sapoyoro:

yeh..oloshi..it'd normal to owe salary...the kind of idiotss we have in this country always defending the indefensible.
thank you but it paining you well well I like it.

Shettima Reacts As Supporters Die In Auto Crash After Paying Him Congrats Visit / Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) / Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78