Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,251 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari’s Victory, Warns Politicians To Stop Ignoring Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari’s Victory, Warns Politicians To Stop Ignoring Him (957 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed / Father Mbaka Speaks On Orji Uzor Kalu’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari’s Victory, Warns Politicians To Stop Ignoring Him by Ikeboboafri: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Father Mbaka who spoke about President Buhari's victory during his Wednesday weekly prayer meeting, in his prayer ground Umuchigbo-Nike Enugu, warned politicians to stop ignoring him. Father Mbaka who stated that religious inclination was a gift that God bestowed on him to save the captives and preach the message of God to his people, warned politicians to stop ignoring him as he has never sold his gifts in the market. He said:

“The gift I have is not sold in the market, neither do you get it anywhere in the world. So, when I prophesy you are not in a position to criticize the prophecy I give because it is from the oracle of the Holy Spirit.“Those who are still plotting for the downfall of the adoration ministry should remember the present condition of Mr. Peter Obi, politically, and if they don’t desist from that, they will be failing in all their endeavours.“The victory of President Muhammadu Buhari is divine. Could anybody believe that after all the insults that were thrown at him, that at the end of the day Buhari will win the presidential election? So, his victory has spiritual connotation.

“Even in Enugu state, didn’t you see what happened? I told Senator Ayogu Eze the Governorship candidate of the APC that he will not win the Governorship election, that Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi will finish his eight years in Office. Didn’t it happen? Out of over 400,000 votes that were cast, was it not 10,000 and something votes that he got? So my prophecy is not from man rather from God.“Those of you who are criticising Buhari that he is not doing well should be mindful of your utterances. I could recall in 2012 when there was oil boom in the country I told the Nigeria President then, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and his associates to save for the raining days and they did not heed my advice, rather they told me not to interfere in politics; that I should mind my pastoral work.“So, the present hunger and famine in the land was not caused by Buhari but by the Jonathan administration. We should even thank God for giving us a type like Buhari who knows how to spend prudently.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/13/father-mbaka-speaks-on-buharis-victory-warns-politicians-to-stop-ignoring-him/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari’s Victory, Warns Politicians To Stop Ignoring Him by Kovuh: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Was he not the one that said Uzodinma will win imo governorship elections?

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari’s Victory, Warns Politicians To Stop Ignoring Him by donstan18: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
What do you expect from someone who will just shout "Hallelujah" and members will start donating their hard earned money for him?

Is he working? Why won't he say this rubbish?

Fvcktard!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari’s Victory, Warns Politicians To Stop Ignoring Him by tsinzu: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
I said it is this imo elections that God will use to expose this idiot. Just because uzodmma donated 2 million to him, the foolish fake prophet prophesied that he will win in Imo. Now the results are out and Uzodinma finished fourth, not even close to the winner and this idiotic fake prophet still has the effrontery to come out and be talking. Stupid fake prophet

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari’s Victory, Warns Politicians To Stop Ignoring Him by OddsIsland(m): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
I can't be controlled by a pastor who doesn't sound intelligent even if fire is burning on his head

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari’s Victory, Warns Politicians To Stop Ignoring Him by slivertongue: 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
charlatan
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari’s Victory, Warns Politicians To Stop Ignoring Him by Thales01: 12:02am On Mar 14, 2019
It is hightime the Catholic Church sanctioned this Mbaka for his utterances that are unbecoming of a priest.Just imagine how he derided Obi by adducing his recent unsuccessful political bid for vice presidency as a chief inkling of what will befall anyone who ignores him. A man who prides himself as an oracle of God is not supposed to openly make such malapropos statement.
By the way,I thought the Catholic Church passed an order a while ago that mandated all priests to be apolitical.Mbaka has violated that order severally times since Buhari won his second term in office with impunity.I hope something is done to curb these misguided utterances from Mbaka before he dents the image of the Church.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari’s Victory, Warns Politicians To Stop Ignoring Him by larrymoore(m): 2:54am On Mar 14, 2019
Mover and shaker of the all
Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari’s Victory, Warns Politicians To Stop Ignoring Him by ZorGBUooeh: 3:00am On Mar 14, 2019
Dis man should be sent to Rome urgently and given 30lashes of horse whip by the pope angry

(1) (Reply)

In 28 Days Saraki Will Be Watching President Buhari On TV As A President / Where Is Sowore, Fela And Moghalu? / In Less Than 2 Weeks Ouk Has Change The Face Of Abia North-aypn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.