Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Archbishop Gundiri Commends Chief Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Archbishop Gundiri Commends Chief Femi Fani-kayode (340 Views)

What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Breaking: Chief Femi Fani-kayode Speaks About Obasanjo's Endorsement. / Stolen Mandate: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sultan Of Sokoto "If You Go To Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Gundiri Commends Chief Femi Fani-kayode by Comrde3g(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
ARCHBISHOP GUNDIRI COMMENDS CHIEF FEMI FANI-KAYODE

"I listened to FFK's speeches in Enugu, Kafanchan and Jos. I was amazed and moved by his presence and power of oratory. God is using him. Then it came to me clearly in the spirit: as long as FFK lives there is hope for the Anago tribe to which he belongs who call themselves Yoruba without even knowing the meaning of the word. As long as FFK lives there is hope for Christianity and southern and Middle Belt unity in Nigeria. As long as FFK lives there is hope for our deliverance from the core north and our internal colonial masters. Like the ancient Turkish hero Ertugrul of the Ayak tribe and the old Ottoman empire, many hate him because he bears the hallmark of courage and truth and carries the mantle of leadership. He has enemies within and without yet he cannot be silenced, stopped or destroyed because the light of God is in him and the power of God is upon him"

*-Archbishop Nathaniel Gundiri*
"I listened to FFK's speeches in Enugu, Kafanchan and Jos. I was amazed and moved by his presence and power of oratory. God is using him. Then it came to me clearly in the spirit: as long as FFK lives there is hope for the Anago tribe to which he belongs who call themselves Yoruba without even knowing the meaning of the word. As long as FFK lives there is hope for Christianity and southern and Middle Belt unity in Nigeria. As long as FFK lives there is hope for our deliverance from the core north and our internal colonial masters. Like the ancient Turkish hero Ertugrul of the Ayak tribe and the old Ottoman empire, many hate him because he bears the hallmark of courage and truth and carries the mantle of leadership. He has enemies within and without yet he cannot be silenced, stopped or destroyed because the light of God is in him and the power of God is upon him"

*-Archbishop Nathaniel Gundiri*

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Dep Gov - Don’t Blame Army For Involvement In Elections / Check Out #upcomingcorruptioncases Today (18/3/2019) / FG To Rebuild Battered Nigerian Unity -runsewe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.