Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (504 Views)

Here’s The Photos Of The Mystery Snake That Swallowed 36million Naira From JAMB / Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Inv301: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by Businessideas: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
The faces are different and these may not even be the actual picture of the man or woman using the fake name.
I have never stopped wondering why some Nigerians lose their money to all these internet fraudsters and get rich quick schemes.
How did you arrive at N80billion? Are you the accountant? The reality that people are complaining that things are hard will make it difficult to believe that people will cough out N80b. I don't think foolish Nigerians are that much again
Re: . by Inv301: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 14, 2019
The lady in those pictures doesn’t look like someone that has access to 5m not to talk of coming close to 80bn, no offense so there’s every possibility that it might not be the real picture of said person.

That being said, what is your source? Where did you get your info from? Aren’t you just a regular copy and paste blogger? (I can bet my bottom dollar)

Finally, your written grammer(i pray your spoken grammar is not affected) is appalling. Blunders everywhere, how would I trust your doing a peice on an 80bn theft when you can’t even put words together properly.
Re: . by Inv301: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Fight Crazy Over Same Lover / Suggestion To Nairaland: Change The Share Button To Downvote / UI Jaw War 2019 For Faculties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.