Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

What Do You Think About Folding Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Think About Folding Phones? (572 Views)

All You Need To Know About Samsung’s New Folding Phones To Launch August 10 / The Rivalry Of Folding Phones From Samsung And Huawei / What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Folding Phones? by TrillionBrains(m): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2019
As much as smartphone OEM still exist, you cannot really question the direction to which designs are heading to nowadays. Everyone wants to stand out from the crowd and give their consumers plenty to brag about

Think of the "iPhone and Android users war" that is sure not ending any day yet, or Android smartphones customizing the Android OS just to make their users feel on top.

Folding phones might seem to be the way forward, not until someone BAGGS the mobile industry with another crazy design! *LOL*

However, y reservations are about the plastic/glass used in building the screens. Rumour has it that some of the glass screens are *bendable* for up to 2,000times. So, invariably after exceeding that amount the folding flex is likely to start experiencing glitches....

Anyways, na dem sabi :-)

I'd love to know your thought like, what problem is this new invention going to solve, what is the essence of the foldable phone that is very expensive? what values will it add?

Maybe I am not seeing things the right way, anyone care to explain the values of a foldable phone?
FP Biko!

Re: What Do You Think About Folding Phones? by pointblank247(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2019
grin
Re: What Do You Think About Folding Phones? by hisgrace090: 6:28am On Mar 14, 2019
Too childish!!

Why fold a phone in the first place?
Re: What Do You Think About Folding Phones? by TrillionBrains(m): 6:32am On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=hisgrace090 post=76638044]Too childish!!

Why fold a phone in the first place?[/quote

*LOL* Wharis this one talking

Abi you did not use flex Sony Ericsson phone that year or that open and close Motorola grin grin

Omo this thing cool ohh!

Re: What Do You Think About Folding Phones? by Oxb90: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2019
I have not forgotten the problems I encountered using phones that has flex. And now phones designers are coming up with foldable phones. I no go buy
Re: What Do You Think About Folding Phones? by TrillionBrains(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Oxb90:
I have not forgotten the problems I encountered using phones that has flex. And now phones designers are coming up with foldable phones. I no go buy

Lol, are we standing on this table together? grin
Re: What Do You Think About Folding Phones? by Oxb90: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2019
TrillionBrains:

Lol, are we standing on this table together? grin
bro I change flex taya. You wan see white screen, upsidedown display, scrambled pictures. Fones with flex, not for me period.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / “all Screen Smartphones Technology Is Closer” As Samsung Confirms Working On It / Best Budget Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.