Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land (4207 Views)

Eminence Court Bogije Alone Lekki Epe Express Way 4.5million / Eminence Court, Bogije. Lekki/epe Express Way. 4.5m Per Plot / Eminence Court, Bogije. lekki/Epe express way. 4.5m per plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:29am On Jun 10, 2019
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising.
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:53am On Jun 13, 2019
never allow waiting become your habit
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:54am On Jun 14, 2019
be part of the investment
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
Don't eat away your future and your children future
he
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
he
hello
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
THE BEST AND BIGGEST ILEYA AWOOF PROMO

Pay from 100k Deposit ( Spread balance over 12 months ) On our Land in Mainland,
Mowe, Abuja, Shimawa, Ibadan Properties and get a 25KG BAG OF RICE AND 10 LITRES
OF GROUNDNUT OIL.

Pay from 200K on our Mainland, Ibadan or Abuja Poperties ( Spread Balance over 12 months )
get a 50KG BAG OF RICE AND 10 LITRES OF GROUNDNUT OIL.

Pay from 500k Deposit ( Spread balance over 6 months ) On our IBEJU LEKKI, ISLAND,AJAH
& Abuja,Properties and get a 50KG BAG OF RICE AND 10 LITRES OF GROUNDNUT OIL.

Pay from 1M Deposit ( Spread balance over 6 months ) On our Properties and get a
VERY BIG RAM, 2 BAG OF RICE AND 20 LITRES OF GROUNDNUT OIL.

PAY FROM 10M GRAMMM!!! qualify for an ALL EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO THE BEAUTIFUL CITY OF DUBAI

OUR ESTATES LOCATIONS:

* SANGOTEDO
* ABUJA
* IBEJU LEKKI
* BOJIGE
* ELEKO JUNCTION
* MOWE
* SHIMAWA
* IBADAN
* SABON LUGBE
* ELEBU OFF ALAKA EXPRESS

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND INSPECTION
PLEASE CALL/WHATSAPP: 07013332469, 08115078654
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:05am On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:50am On Jul 10, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
Never allow waiting become your habit
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards.
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:16am On Jul 14, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2019
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:15am On Aug 03, 2019
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:07am On Aug 17, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:21am On Aug 18, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:04am On Aug 19, 2019
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:07am On Aug 27, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:38am On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:41am On Sep 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES ARE ABOUND BUT GENUINE ONES ARE SCARCE...CHOOSE WISELY / Be A Part Of The RBSREALTORS / City View Estate Arepo......price:3.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.