Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,256 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

You Must Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Must Work (246 Views)

The Anointed Must Work Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Must Work by jonatoye(m): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: You Must Work

WORD FOR TODAY
Nothing in life will work in the life of a man until he works it out through the help of God. No man has ever become something meaningful and of great value doing nothing!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work." (John 9:4 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the fall of man, it is imperative for every man to workout his purpose and what he needs for life and destiny. Nothing truly comes in life automatically. Hence, Jesus made it known that even Him must work within the time frame He has in the land of the living.

Despite the fact that God's salvation is freely offered to all mankind through Christ; every man is expected to workout his salvation with fear and trembling (Phill 2:12). No matter how great the promises of God is upon your life, you are expected to work it out by walking and working in the premise of His promises for your life.

The greatness of Abraham began when he took a bold step to respond to God's call and desire for his life at every point in time. Hence, there is a part you will and must play in every bid to be who God wants you to be. As you proceed in destiny be mindful of the fact that as far as God is concerned you are nothing and your existence is of no benefit to Him until you become who He wants you to be.

Prayer Point
Lord! I receive the grace to always play my part to becoming who you want me to be in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
You must work in the direction of God's will for your life to be who God wants you to be!!!

Have an Impressive Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/03/19 / My Experience With Depression / This Can Be Open Door To Satan – Tb Joshua Warns Government Over Re-run Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.