Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How I Almost Lost My Business Due To STROKE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Almost Lost My Business Due To STROKE (248 Views)

I Almost Lost My Job Playing Messiah For My Colleagues! / Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Almost Lost My Business Due To STROKE by MpariEverestng: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2019
“If Not For this Life Saver, I would have been PERMANENTLY Paralyzed and Lost all my Millions in Life Savings Due To STROKE”
“If you suffer from any symptom of Stroke, such as sever spinal cord pain, involuntary movements of different parts of your body, severe headache and most especially partial paralysis.
TRY To Read This to the End or You are at Risk of Becoming Totally Paralyzed FOREVER.
This is a very serious issue and even if you don’t suffer from any of these symptoms or have any one already suffering from Stroke or Paralysis, you should read it for your family and for precaution in case of any occurrence.
Stroke is a very serious predicament that can render the life of a once agile and lively person totally useless and unable to do anything for his or herself, thereby making such a person a huge burden to the entire family both financially and psychologically.
In fact you can call Stroke a “Stealer of Joy”, “A Killer in Broad day Light” Stroke can kill a loved one painfully and slowly before your very eyes and you can be helpless and confused because you can’t even seem to understand what else to do or how to stop such pain from killing your loved one.
This is not mere talk. Let me share a very confidential story told me by the mum of a close friend of mine whom I would call Mrs. Veronica (Not his real name for confidentiality) of how STROKE nearly took her life in broad day light.
My Friend had lost His dad at the very young age of 8. His mother Mrs. Veronica had been a very hard working woman taking care of Tony and his 3 other siblings. She had sacrificed her whole life to provide for them. She was determined to give them the good life their father always desired for them.
She was a very faithful woman, the absence of her husband never left her discouraged, and rather it was a fire in her bone spurring her every day she went to the market to sell her goods. Her focus was too strong. All she could see each day she went out was the future of her four kids.
These are her own words as she shared it…
It all began when I attained the age of 45. I started noticing that I was having unusual pains in my lower back and my back bone in particular. I didn’t take it seriously because I thought it was just normal body pains which I usually have because I work very hard.
It continued for the next six months and then a year. But I kept on taking pain killers to bring down the pain. As time went on I switched from one type of pain reliever to another. What I thought was just normal was the beginning of the Stroke that nearly claimed my life.
After a while I started finding it difficult to move my left leg properly. So I decided to seek for medical attention. I went to see the Physiotherapist whom after proper examination said that I should get a professional massage for 4 weeks consecutively to see if my condition would improve.
I started the massage and physiotherapy session and true to it my condition improved but it didn’t take long before I began deteriorating again. By now I was scared. The situation was getting out of hand and it was already affecting my business.
Soon I would have this sever pain running from my head to my spinal cord down to my left leg. Sometimes at night I would discover I am not able to move one part of my body on the bed.
This was definitely too serious. I sought for more consultation with expert and they discovered I was suffering partial stroke.
I was devastated; imagine my life being snatched away from me. Soon I was fully hospitalized. I could not do the things I would normally do.
As my condition got worse I would urinate and defecate on myself. Life had become a living hell. It was as though I should just die.
I kept spending my life savings. I had been saving for completion of the house my husband left unfinished before he died and for my children’s education.
This money was reduced from over 2 million to Six hundred thousand in less than three months of being hospitalized. And my condition was nothing to write home about.
I was in such a pathetic state. I would not wish this to my worst enemy. What broke me the most was that my first son Anthony had to defer a session in school just to come and take care of me full time.
He was so devastated psychologically. The thought of losing me His mother weighed him down so much.
My Business had totally crumbled by this point in time and I was barely getting better as such I could no longer afford the hospital bill so they took me home.
We decided to try Native Medicine. I start taking all sorts of “AGBO” from Bitter ones to black leaves, reddish looking mixtures.
I suffered after taking the reddish mixture. The man who concocted it said it was going to wash away the bad water in my system there leaving me fresh and new.
My hope was high but after taking it I nearly died. I was vomiting and stooling for three days nonstop. I was weak and I couldn’t move. I literally saw my life flashed before my own very eyes.
Recent Research Has shown that…
“Over 5 million Nigerian Adults suffer from either The initial symptoms of Stroke or Partial Stroke”
What makes it worse is that many of them don’t know. Most think it is just body pains while a lot also say that it is normal with old age…but God forbid that your situation will get worse than this.
My case was all but settled. I had given up any hope of ever walking or living a normal life again. All my deepest fears were confirmed. I could no longer walk. There was no way for me to urinate or defecate normally.
My children would always spray a trampoline sheet before putting my bed sheet which they would most likely have to wash and disinfect the next morning.
My daughter had to bath me every day.
It was a nightmare our home. Everyone around us was tired and exhausted. Some just silently abandoned us and I can’t blame them.
My situation was a thorn in the flesh. Even family members could not bear it anymore. Some were just waiting for me to die. In fact, I myself wanted to die.
Many people took advantage of my situation bringing different drugs they said would get me up on my feet again. They sounded so convincing that I went the extra mile of selling my husband’s lands to buy them but still they didn’t work and the people just disappeared.
So when my good friend Mrs. Adebowale introduced this powerful Chinese Herb to me I was very skeptical even though she was my best friend. I just wouldn’t trust anybody again but she tried hard to convince me.
She even told me of how the Herb helped revive a certain 64 years old man whom people had written off due to stroke and how strong and active the man is right now.
In fact his story was In The Punch newspaper and all over social media. She went ahead to show me his pictures online. When I saw the Pictures of the man, I was encouraged and reluctantly agreed to try it.
After using this Herb for the first month, it was like nothing was happening. I was getting angry by the day. But in first week of the second month something amazing happened. I woke up one morning and I discovered I could stretch my left leg. Ah! I could not believe it.
I decided to stretch my right leg also. Me that could not talk all this while suddenly shouted my son’s name. Tony! Tony!! And he rushed into the room to see what was happening.
He could not believe what his eyes were seeing. He called all his younger ones and we all started crying and singing to God.
though I was not totally healed yet our hope was restored. I continued using the herb and after 3 months I was back to my feet. And now I am as strong as a Boxer.
I resumed my business and I’m making back what I had lost. All the people who abandoned me and were preparing for my funeral now cover their head in shame whenever I walk by.
Now I can walk all by myself, I can go to the toilet myself, I carry my load to the market, I can even jump down from buses in the ever busy roads of Lagos.
Of all the drugs I have taken this is the only herd that has TOTALLY CHANGED MY SITUATION FOR GOOD. Now I am flourishing in business and my children are back to school.
Above is a Sales letter that you can use to sell any herb or drug for treatment of Stroke or Paralysis. One of major component of this sales letter is that I took advantage of HUMAN EMOTIONS.
I clearly painted a picture of what you can lose due to Stroke. “The FEAR OF LOSS” is one of the strongest emotions that make people take a buying decision.
I also crafted the sales letter to focus on the pains (emotion) of the reader. As a result your sales letters should clearly describe what the real life conditions of the problem you are trying to solve are like.
For example what are the daily challenges of living with stroke or partial paralysis, how does it affect their normal life and how they would feel (emotion) if they found a solution that works.
What would be the reaction of those around them during their period of challenge and after they are healed.
The basic idea of this sales letter is to present a real life problem as it is and also the fantasy of your audience. Hope you get the gist.
Also I’m sure you were captivated by my headline and was curious to find out the “Life saver”.
In my next post I would show you how to craft compelling Headlines that make people to stop scrolling and force them (yes force them) to open your sales letter.
I hope this post is helpful.
In the comment section below please state just one thing you learnt from this post and anticipate the next post.
I’m Mpari Everest and I create compelling sales letters that makes customers beg to buy your product.

(1) (Reply)

Getting More Customers Daily / 7 Principles Of Success Every Successful Person Must Know / Purchase Your Own Home Appliances And Other Accessories From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.