Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? (3254 Views)

The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation / Segun Agbaje's Performance As Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) MD / Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? by sexybills: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2010
Has anyone purchased with naira MasterCard issued by Guaranteed Trust Bank.Is it recognised on the internet because i have tried verifying my paypal account but was directed to contact my card issuer which if GTB and also I have tried depositing into my bet365 account but was told the same thing.

What could be the problem
Re: Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? by kaywon: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2010
Hi,

Check their rules and policies. I know that ladbrokes, for instance, doesn't accept any mastercard outside of the UK. Bet365 is Uk too and may be plying on the same rule. When you get round the problem, please i like to know.

Kay-1
Re: Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? by baslone: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2010
Bet365 accepts Nigerian cards!

At least I use Access Bank's VISA for Bet365 and Betfred!

Never had issues with it!
Re: Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? by BinghiNya(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2010
Do you need a dorm account to collect your money after clicking on withdrawal.
Re: Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? by klas(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
Contrary to their advert you cannot used it yet online. I tried it with google checkout, it was rejected but I used their dollar mastercard which went through one time. I contacted their GT connect yesterday on their claim on naira card and was told it would be up by month-end. They asked me to request for activation code thru internet banking portal which i tried to do but could not enter the card number. Apparently they are still developing the product. I dont actually need it since I have their dollar version but I will test their claim on ability to use it on ATMs abroad next time I travel
Re: Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? by noOnelikeM: 2:56am On Nov 26, 2010
GTB mastercard only works on local sites like booking plane tickets .eg. dana, aero,etc . It doesn't work for others. THis is what i gather, if someone has used it on international sites correct me.
Its said that GTB deactivate/blocked access to other sites.

More info, can be found at someguys ordeal in trying to renew his domain with gtbank at www strictlyonlinebiz dot com.
Re: Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? by mjay(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2010
klas:

Contrary to their advert you cannot used it yet online. I tried it with google checkout, it was rejected but I used their dollar mastercard which went through one time. I contacted their GT connect yesterday on their claim on naira card and was told it would be up by month-end. They asked me to request for activation code thru internet banking portal which i tried to do but could not enter the card number. Apparently they are still developing the product. I dont actually need it since I have their dollar version but I will test their claim on ability to use it on ATMs abroad next time I travel

Oh yes it works fine online, ave used my gtb naira mastercard well on bet365 and several online sites without any issues. I used to have issues with my gtb domiciliary mastercard, but funny enough the naira mastercard works fine. Check that details on the card is same with what you have in your bank account. Check again, it worked for me.
Re: Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? by flyuche(m): 1:23am On Mar 07, 2011
for your online purchases, this card only works on local websites but for pos payments you use can use it anywhere.
Re: Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? by hsadiq(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2011
Yes i Have and its currently rocking.

Its just that you cant just go online with your card and purchase something with it.

It wouldn't work. You have to enable somethings and correct some thins and fillout some forms.

Just some basic standard procedures,

If you're interested in this,

Kindly email hsadiqcashinfo@gmail.com
Re: Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? by coolm: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2011
Hi, i paid for my hosting bill around February. And it went on fine. I used GTmastercard. i observed they deducted around 1k. for the transaction. my hosting provider is uk based.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Loan Of 30,000 Naira Whthout A Collateral To Start A Business / Diamond Bank Sort Code / Welcome To My Money Making Thread..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.