Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,004 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos (37951 Views)

Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Speedyconnect15: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Give the man cash abeg..
Who repairs such chairs in naija?
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by hairyman(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2019
There is no wheelchair on the surface of this earth that costs 8 million
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by DBossNG(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2019
DMerciful:
What's the motivation for joining the armed forces? I really don't get it!

Sincerely!
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2019
airmen always having road accidents, you need to see how these guys drive on the road, they think they re on air.

11 yrs too long, decades ago in addition to a wheel chair he d get those vehicles specially designed for people who cant use their legs.
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Yaba4sure: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2019
So our naira is now so low in value that a wheelchair cost 8m. Wow!!!
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Shawlambivert(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
What makes a country? The inhabitants I guess which you're obviously part of. That makes all of us foolish going by your choice of word. I think you shouldn't have generalized it. There's still a lot of sane people around including yourself. The picture you attached said it all and I totally concur with your point apart from the foolish country part.
freedomforall30:
Foolish country. He needed this! Without a disability equipped van to go with it, it's useless in Nigeria; a country with no paved streets or disability friendly roads.
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by ACE1010: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2019
11 good years? Are you kidding me?? This country is a huge joke angry angry. Spit sad

Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2019
Shawlambivert:
What makes a country? The inhabitants I guess which you're obviously part of. That makes all of us foolish going by your choice of word. I think you shouldn't have generalized it. There's still a lot of sane people around including yourself. The picture you attached said it all and I totally concur with your point apart from the foolish country part.

Typical low IQ afonja. Biafrans are not foolish because they want to change things in their own country. But you low IQ Nigerians want to continue in this useless country where nothing works. When people point this out, you get angry. If you were near me I will slap that your afonja face! Foolish things!
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Afonja007: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2019
Cacawa2:
Unless he lives in a mansion and needs extensive wheeling to get round the house, I'm sure he'd rather have the 8million naira in cash.

This wheelchair is not foldable, not easily liftable and what's more is that it would further expose him to thieves.

The only advantage would be that it provides back and leg massage. But I doubt it provides such.

Anyway kudos to the airforce for remembering him.

If you are into mechatronics, contact me, I may have a task for you.
what of to charge it ?with which light?he can only use it inside his compound
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by slysteel: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Who said this chair is sold for 8 million? Why are you people like this? Give me 500k and I will supply you top range motorized wheel chair.
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by forghon: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2019
U mean to say since during pdp era. grin
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Litmus: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
My attention have been drawn to the welfare department of the Nigeria military which is one of the worst department in West Africa.

Just imagine.

It would be helpful because it would serve as illustrative of best practices if you could provide examples of the better work done by the military welfare departments of the other West African nations, please.
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by buJu234: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2019
BrokenTV:
8 million naira for that motorised Wheelchair, they must be joking.

so u mean they bought it for 8M naira, in this era of anti corruption war?

because i saw a similar one for 400k on konga abi na fake?

https:///product/electric-wheelchair-4186413
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by jrusky(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2019
I don't understand Pls

Do you mean a retired air force was given N8M wheelchair as a gift or as his retirement bonus or as his pension or what?

I don't get it pls
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2019
zone51:
Since 2014 when PDP was in power. Thank God for Buhari..All lost glory shall be returned to our country gradually. cool

Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by emwhyz(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Cacawa2:
Unless he lives in a mansion and needs extensive wheeling to get round the house, I'm sure he'd rather have the 8million naira in cash.

This wheelchair is not foldable, not easily liftable and what's more is that it would further expose him to thieves.

The only advantage would be that it provides back and leg massage. But I doubt it provides such.

Sure am not into mechatronics but i love your type of helpful mind and i would like to surround myself with someone like you
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2019
freedomforall30:
Foolish country. He needed this! Without a disability equipped van to go with it, it's useless in Nigeria; a country with no paved streets or disability friendly infrastructure. Nigeria reckless drivers will kill him!
Hnmmm PDP........

Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Floryangel8: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
This man has been using one since. He attends my church. So why double it. The one he's sitting on should be staged. He drives himself to the front during Thanksgiving.
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Zombicmodz: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
BrokenTV:
8 million naira for that motorised Wheelchair, they must be joking.

It's sad to think about the actual cost and what they did with the excess. They should have issued him a cheque.
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by noisy45(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
freedomforall30:
Foolish country. He needed this! Without a disability equipped van to go with it, it's useless in Nigeria; a country with no paved streets or disability friendly infrastructure. Nigeria reckless drivers will kill him!

U dey mind the air force idiots
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by mrkings84(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
zone51:
Since 2014 when PDP was in power. Thank God for Buhari..All lost glory shall be returned to our country gradually. cool

Ur mumu don do. So When did APC came to power??
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Charly68: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
Thank God for life..I almost cried for the man..occupational hazard..only God can help us .
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Okoroawusa: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
Look at what PDP caused
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
grandstar:

My mum was partially paralysed. Hers was an illness.

All she ever wanted was to be whole again. It's really tragic.
Sad
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by bisi16(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
DMerciful:
What's the motivation for joining the armed forces? I really don't get it!
Simple, to oppress the less privileged in the society and freedom to do anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Hahnemann: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
How do u mean he lost total use of upper and lower limbs, bcoz I can clearly see him using his upper limbs
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
Eyah, he has been rendered incapacitated working for the military, I really feel for him, I pray God touch him to regain his full strength and work normally.
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by announcement: 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
What is so special about this wheel chair that it can not be produced cheaply in Nigeria with all the professors of science and engineering with their students?
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by ogwanogwa: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
And this is news after 11years? Mtchew
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
they would have giving him the money.
Re: Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Cacawa2:

You're soo shallow minded. These are similar to the motorised wheelchairs and scooters used by ppl outside the country. They have only one head.
Even if he lives in a thatched hut and only has to go to the loo, at least it improves his quality of life. Every Nigerian deserves a better quality of life.
If money could buy good health, IBB wouldn't be an invalid.
Money isn't everything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Albert Okumagba's Death: Obaseki Expresses Shock, Sadness Over Banker's Demise / "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out / Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.