Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

A Congratulatory Message To Deltans For Re-electing Gov. Okowa - Prince Olatunji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Congratulatory Message To Deltans For Re-electing Gov. Okowa - Prince Olatunji (408 Views)

2027: Elrufai' Son,Co-Travelers Can't Stop Northerners From Re-electing Tinubu / President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council / 2019: NOT JUST ABOUT THE NEXT ELECTION BUT THE NEXT GENERATION- Prince Olatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Congratulatory Message To Deltans For Re-electing Gov. Okowa - Prince Olatunji by ishaqwaaaqil(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-tWBfhL17N04/XIk7YZp4kqI/AAAAAAAACvc/6PJO2lXI8c0OVHV6Ttjc7JFj7KWsaYj4wCLcBGAs/s1600/6FAB0110-BAE8-43C3-BD54-323BFA7D6016.jpeg[/img]

The 2019 Gubernatorial elections which was held on the 9th of March, 2019 was a victory for the incumbent Governor of Delta state, His Excellency Arthur Okowa which is a guarantee of his second term in the position of the state's Governor.
The election was remarked by the INEC as a peaceful one and as well itch-free as the voters where allowed to cast their votes in a free and fair condition.

Earlier, Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa won the Delta State Gubernatorial elections in April 2015 with 724,680 votes and he was inaugurated as Governor on 29 May 2015. In March 10th - 11th the Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission by virtue of results on desk declared Gov. Okowa the winner of the Delta State Gubernatorial elections.

Asiwaju Prince Olatunji, the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Special Duties released a congratulatory message, congratulating the people of Delta state for the elections well achieved.

His statement reads below;

"First let me thank God Almighty for a peaceful and successful election.
And on behalf of my family I congratulate the good people of Delta state, for choosing peace and unity by re-electing His Excellency Governor Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa for a second term.
The good people of Delta state spoke with one voice last Saturday and overwhelmingly supported His Excellency, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa to continue his good work in the service of Delta state.
This victory belongs to the good people of Delta state, not to our party the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) alone, because the entire state voted massively to re-elect Governor Ifeanyi Okowa who defeated his opponent convincingly. I cherish this unity of purpose”.
The people of Delta chosed fairness, equity, peace and unity instead of discord, disharmony and rancour. This wise choice has saved Delta from the conflict and internal contention that has wrecked many states in Nigeria.
In the last 4 years, Governor Okowa has done alot and i'm absolutely sure that he will continue his good work, and remain committed to the entire state as one constituency because his victory was made possible by all Deltans from the lush and fertile upland areas to the creeks and mangrove swamps of the oil-bearing low lands.
In the next 4 years Governor Okowa is going to improve on what he has done so far in the areas of road construction, job creation etc Governor Okowa isn't God and as such he won't be able to touch the lives of all Deltans, but let me assure you that he's going to carry all Deltans along.
Therefore, I appeal to all Deltans to join hands with Governor Okowa to advance Delta State, Nigeria’s “Big Heart”.
Power indeed belongs to God.
God bless you all.
God bless Delta State".

Asiwaju Prince Olatunji Olusoji.
Senior Special Assistant Special Duties
To the Governor of Delta State.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-pqzGTqKxX3g/XIk7rJiOA2I/AAAAAAAACvo/4vSxiuT5h5YSeZm5CA2twRWP9bH2Yy76wCLcBGAs/s1600/FB7B8FEF-EE8B-48C6-929B-A54F212304EC.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-3G3OJYdYwF8/XIk7rL-pyKI/AAAAAAAACvk/9rupr0t-HSYitk9vQmBZWA2j131LHr4KACLcBGAs/s1600/24F03A5E-988C-4986-ABF7-EF1B2F2C7B52.jpeg[/img]

Source: https://www.ibabanaija.com/2019/03/a-congratulatory-message-to-deltans-for.html
Re: A Congratulatory Message To Deltans For Re-electing Gov. Okowa - Prince Olatunji by Rapoo(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2019
they made the right Choice.
congratulations to ndi delta.

(1) (Reply)

Yakubu, INEC Chairman Denies Atiku Access To Election Materials, PDP Alleges / PDP’s Call On INEC To Declare Abba Yusuf Winner Of Kano Governorship Election / Nigeria Approves U.S $73m For Water Project In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.