Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

How To Use Iphone, Ipad On Nigeria Gsm Network - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Use Iphone, Ipad On Nigeria Gsm Network (4577 Views)

Examine Ur Self What Does Those Features On Nigeria Coat Of Arms Means? / Open Letter To Nigeria GSM Service Providers / My Thought On Nigeria's Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Iphone, Ipad On Nigeria Gsm Network by geria: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
In the following guide you will learn how to unlock the iPhone 3G or iPod Touch 2G, powered by iOS 4.0.2, using a well-known software, called ultrasn0w. The latest version of this program can be still used for iOS 4.0.2, as the small update didn’t upgrade your baseband. Currently, this guide can only apply to the devices listed above, as other methods are not listed yet. After you have followed our steps bellow, you can use any SIM cards and any carriers, for free. visit http://www.geria.net/2010/09/02/how-to-use-iphone-ipad-on-nigeria-gsm-network/ to learn how
Re: How To Use Iphone, Ipad On Nigeria Gsm Network by heebakutty: 6:19am On Jan 07, 2012
Informative!! there are many software available to unlock iphone and i unlocked it by remote unlocking, there are many online providers who provide the service, one of my friend got unlocked his iphone from Mobile-Unlocker by remote unlock, and the important thing remote unlocking is available for some country and network providers only so if you are interested you can try from them before that see whether remote unlocking is available for your country and provider,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Stupid Girls Sending My Husband Their Nudé Photos / Hilarious Picture: The Most Hairy Girl In Africa! / This Simple Picture Has A Very Strong Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.