Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Biography And Profile - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Biography And Profile (841 Views)

Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC / Gbenga Olawepo: The President Nigeria Needs / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Biography And Profile by happysharing: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim started exhibiting leadership qualities from elementary and secondary school days. There are many instances; In Cherubim and Seraphim College, he was appointed Health Prefect as well as elected President of the Dramatic Society. At the School of Basic Studies, he was elected General Secretary of the Anti-Apartheid Association, Youth Solidarity on Southern Africa.

Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, Nigerian Human Rights Activist was born 28 June 1965 in Yelwa, Yauri, Kebbi State by a Yoruba mother to a Hausa father. He was a notable Pro-Democracy figure in the then Global Pro-Democracy resistance of the late ‘80s and a respected Youth leadership voice from Africa.

In 1999, Gbenga was elected as the first Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the then ruling Party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). Read Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim Biography and Profile. https://www.goodreadbiography.com/gbenga-olawepo-hashim-biography/

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Biography And Profile by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Our most popular online candidate is back.. we miss our dearly beloved candidate Thank goodness he is back... Olawepo Hashim won but atiku and buhari rigged the election.... Sir we good and comforting Nairalanders love you and we will want you to contest online in 2023 we will vote for you on Nairaland.

OP so na you dey give this guy liver.... Chai grin
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Biography And Profile by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:19am On Oct 07, 2021
I never knew this man was a hausa man....lots of bastardds with Yoruba names parading around.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Biography And Profile by Justmesagi: 5:49am On Oct 07, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
I never knew this man was a hausa man....lots of bastardds with Yoruba names parading around.
Hypo, doesn't he have a Yoruba blood in him? Probably more Yoruba than you.

Was it not you that created a thread seeking advices whether to contest for an elective post in IMO? I am sure you wouldn't want them to discriminate against you due to your mix blood. Yet here you are labelling a fellow human a bastard because of his DNA. Haba!

Change! change! change!

Tribalism, racism, are all bad.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Biography And Profile by Nadaken: 5:56am On Oct 07, 2021
Confused Yoruba Muslim

Neither here nor there

E don tey when Yoruba Muslim dey die to go Christian's college

Tufiakwa

There are many instances; In Cherubim and Seraphim College, he was appointed Health Prefect as well as elected President of the Dramatic Societ
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Biography And Profile by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:05am On Oct 07, 2021
Justmesagi:
Hypo, doesn't he have a Yoruba blood in him? Probably more Yoruba than you.

Was it not you that created a thread seeking advices whether to contest for an elective post in IMO? I am sure you wouldn't want them to discriminate against you due to your mix blood. Yet here you are labelling a fellow human a bastard because of his DNA. Haba!

Change! change! change!

Tribalism, racism, are all bad.

Stop stalking...I won't fvck u
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Biography And Profile by Justmesagi: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Stop stalking...I won't fvck u
Shut up! Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Biography And Profile by shoxyz(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2021
Nadaken:
Confused Yoruba Muslim

Neither here nor there

E don tey when Yoruba Muslim dey die to go Christian's college

Tufiakwa

There are many instances; In Cherubim and Seraphim College, he was appointed Health Prefect as well as elected President of the Dramatic Societ

Please, always do you research before commenting on issues you know nothing of. He is a devoted Christian not Muslim. He sought after the heart of God in his daily activities unlike some of your heroes. What does it matter, Muslim or Christian? So many Nigerians have been misled by the religious difference using it as a divisive tools.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's Messages / Lagos State Govt Set To Commission Bariga Waterfront Jetty, Ilaje Road - Photos / Nigerian Police Helicopter Hovers Dangerously Over Lake In Abuja - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.