Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" (38518 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / Burna Boy's Bae Stefflon Don Gushes About Him On Radio, Calls Him Her Husband / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Olaiya26: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
And the ex be like; idiat I no knack you well abi?

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Showbby28: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
You mean blunt
Houseofglam7:
All you relationships start off as PERFECT....and then life happens....and the story changes.
Celebrity relationships,even worse....
They keep passing emselves like a joint undecided
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by rexwalters: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
itspzpics:
Hmm...power of dddddiiiii
Don't agree with your analogy,is he the only one that has a dick in the United kingdom?

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
All relationships start off as PERFECT....

All relationships start as lust.
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
rexwalters:
Don't agree with your analogy,is he the only one that has a dick in the United kingdom?

She hasn't fvcked everyone in the U.K. what kind of point is this?

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by kaen1317: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Richdad50:
grin

Two addicts gushing over each other is normal and not strange. They are United by their feeling of 'waste' and ineptitude. Believe me!

It is not uncommon to find two individuals who love themselves so much because they know both of them will probably end bad. It is a psychological feeling of finding partnership in a deep pit. The same feelings that unite cultists. A mutual destructive path.

Burna is toxic and a disaster to any right thinking person( keep the B.S of don't judge others). I repeat that there is no love to find in an addict, no love to find in a social misfit. For every addict is a selfish person and love finds no aboard in selfishness.

Richdad

give the guy a break. He's an artist and a very successful one at that. He's smiling to the bank. He never claimed to be a saint so take a chill pill and let the guy be

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Thukzee01(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Richdad50:
grin

Two addicts gushing over each other is normal and not strange. They are United by their feeling of 'waste' and ineptitude. Believe me!

It is not uncommon to find two individuals who love themselves so much because they know both of them will probably end bad. It is a psychological feeling of finding partnership in a deep pit. The same feelings that unite cultists. A mutual destructive path.

Burna is toxic and a disaster to any right thinking person( keep the B.S of don't judge others). I repeat that there is no love to find in an addict, no love to find in a social misfit. For every addict is a selfish person and love finds no aboard in selfishness.

Richdad

Na my Burna u describe like that sha

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Lammyz(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Richdad50:
grin

Richdad

I guess you’re 50?
Please tell us what you achieved when you’re his age?
Wailers every where

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Richdad50:
grin

Richdad

You mostly sound like someone that should be followed...

Doing that right away grin
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Rajosh(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
steflon don so hottttttt
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by olisaEze(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hian! That’s how Tonto started....

Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Houseofglam7(f): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Showbby28:
You mean blunt
Oh yes,blunt smiley
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Frankicent(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Roon9:
"Hard girl hard girl... Small ##*** you don soft"..
Nigerians are not nice walahi grin

I don't understand that part.
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Bambambiglo: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
All relationships start off as PERFECT....and then life happens....and the story changes.

Bad energy stay very far away.

I wonder why it is mostly 9ja girls that exude so much negative vibrations?

Must you girls always jealous?

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Jaqenhghar: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tupacc:
Burna boy Issa real G.
Because he is banging a British woman ? undecided
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Houseofglam7(f): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Okay maggot,you've been noticed.
Now,skidaddle undecided
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Jaqenhghar: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Stefflon is the most beautiful girl that has ever happened in the life of a Nigerian musician.You can check the list,stating with Davido and Wizkid
Haba. Fear God nau. What of that wizkid's ex that married some hotshot's son
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by UncleJudax(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lol. Until he logs out grin
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Bambambiglo: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Okay maggot,you've been noticed.
Now,skidaddle undecided

Who cares about a binsh like you undecided

Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by frankblinkz(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
Favourobyno27:
;Ddangote.. dangote.. dangote... dey beggie money... I love burna boy menh
dangote dey find money.......I swear that jam is so composed and got vibes,am addicted to that song like it's on repeat till I sleep off...
Burna boy is unique.
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Jaqenhghar: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
Bambambiglo:

What is bad energy there? That is the pattern we have seen this shít too many times.
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Tupacc: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Because he is banging a British woman ? undecided

No
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by usebog: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Burna boy the real G ONE LOVE
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Bambambiglo: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

What is bad energy there? That is the pattern we have seen this shít too many times.

So will smith and jader aren't celebrities right?

Or is it jay z and beyonce.

You people should just keep your evil thoughts to yourselves.
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by succri(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
i reserve my comment until when shes tired of the cassava ,
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Greatfullheart: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Aunty Stefflon, don't Come to Cry that He's Cheating or Maybe You're Tired, because We Can't Leave Our Guy to Come Support You!

Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by jeyselassie(m): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
All relationships start off as PERFECT....and then life happens....and the story changes.

Nothing lasts forever. Even marriage
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by sammyironside: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Am sure you know Burna boy is a junkie yeah? Aside his music I don't think he can be productive elsewhere, he's always high.
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:
The power of arizona........
Godpunishuna right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson / Jim Iyke Makes Surprise Appearance As Skyewise Group Honours Staff At Dinner Par / Tiwa Savage Is Not Sexy - Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.