Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Free Sanitary Pads ( Lady Care) Tips On Menstrual Hygiene - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free Sanitary Pads ( Lady Care) Tips On Menstrual Hygiene (326 Views)

Ariyiike Empowers Over 600 Young Girls On Menstrual Hygiene On UN Menstrual Hygi / Man Praised For Teaching His Daughters Menstrual Hygiene And His Son To Respect / Over 5,000 Students Receive Sanitary Pads As Foundation Partners Anambra First.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Sanitary Pads ( Lady Care) Tips On Menstrual Hygiene by korion(f): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
So as a public Health Specalist, I always feel the need to educate girls and women about their Health, and how to take proper charge of their bodies.

I was able to go to go to Marjor international school in Ikate Surulere to speak to 130 female students about the needs to maintain proper hygiene during Menstruation.

Some of these young beautiful girls are not properly educated on how to take care of their selves during their menstrual period, thereby causing themselves infection and spreading infections..

It would surprise you to know that some girls who do not have access to sanitary pads, end up using rags, leaves, dirty clothes, newspapers, old clothes etc to protect themselves.
This is very unhygienic.

I had to educate them on the proper ways to wear their sanitary pads, disposal etc
-How to maintain proper hygiene
I was also able to give all 130 students free Sanitary pads ( Lady care)

If you are a teacher and would love me to come speak with your students about Menstruation and proper hygiene
Please let me know ok..

I strongly believe that together we can stop the STAIN, SHAME, and STIGMA associated with Menstruation.
Thanks
Kosi Onodugo.
@supergirl_extragirl

(1) (Reply)

See Dress She Ordered And What Was Sewn / Daddy Chowkey And Politician Rewards "Den Go Flog Tired" Viral Video / Break News: Imo State Airport On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.