Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Meet The CEO Of Audrey And Miles - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The CEO Of Audrey And Miles (602 Views)

Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants / “trish ‘O’ Couture-the CEO & The Brand / Wife Of The Ceo Wedger Group Samples Her Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The CEO Of Audrey And Miles by Hoom55(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
MEET ODEWUSI OYINDAMOLA TAWA the CEO of Audrey and Miles Fashion and Style Academy.

Fast rising nigeria fashion designer Odewusi Oyindamola hail from ondo state, South West of Nigeria. She began her primary school education at Glory Emmanuel private school, oke odo, Ile Epo and her secondary school at Brain College from where she proceed to kogi state university, Ayingba, where she obtain a Bsc in Accountancy.

After graduation Oyindamola worked as a business developer in a real estate company, Damfik homes and properties limited.

After a short period of working as a business developer, Honeywealth as fondly called by friends decided to follow a new passion. According to her "I will always get compliments from people admiring my outfit, compliment like I love your dress sense. In her own words " my friends will say, they like my outfits, they will always compliment my dress everytime to the extent that they started asking me to style them like literally calling me to help choose style, colors and design ".

As a result Oyindamola enroll at a fashion school, Zaris fashion & style academy for a career in fashion design in 2016, to help shape her creative level in becoming a seasoned fashion designer. According to her "I went into fashion designing because I love creativity and combining colours. I always like to standout in a unique way with my outfits which family and friends even strangers will always compliment.

After the completion of the training, she started Audrey and Miles Fashion in July 2018.

Audrey and miles is a fashion and style Academy that specializes in unisex clothings. Both ready to wear and made to measure with a distinct speciality to create and design an outfit that standout in the crowd. Audrey and Miles also run an academic program in fashion illustration, cloth construction, cutting and sewing, pattern drafting and fashion business. You can enroll for three (3) or six(6) months intensive fashion training program.

Oyindamola holds two professional certification. Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM) 2013 and Institute Of Classic Entrepreneurship(ICENT) 2014.

Oyindamola hobbies include cooking, reading and watching movies.

You can connect with Oyindamola on her social media handle.

Instagram @audreyandmilesng

Re: Meet The CEO Of Audrey And Miles by Enixfashionhous: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want Clean White Eyes Like Mine? / Do You Know You Can Get A Professional Logo Design For #2500 Only + A Free AD / Top 31 Trendy Stylish Nails To Try In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.