Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (35272 Views)

Shina Peller & Wife Ayobola celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Coke vs Fanta... grin grin
Re: Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by wealth2al(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by Bewiseedet(m): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hausa and child marriage is like HIV/AID
Re: Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by BotherMleeper(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
grandstar:

She must be Shuwa Arab like Abacha'z wife or the Indimi's

It's high time he gets additional wives He is a Muslim and the woman must accept his decision grin grin

She's not, she's fulani.

She's actually my parents' neighbor, their house being next door to my folks' on Hassan Gwani close, Kaduna. Her name's Maimuna and she was staying in the Late Ja Abdulkadir's house in Agwan Rimi, he being married to her late elder sister. She also had two younger sisters, the twins Hassana and Hussaina, the former who's also late. She also has a step sister also named Hassana, also a twin to her brother Hussaini.

They met in the house of Yakubu Lere, a renown Hausa home video producer, in the same area her parents lived.
Re: Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by NoonMasamune: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
berbs:
Are u sure this guy ain't a vampire Sixteen years of wedlock and you're still looking this dope Wow! Guy, u tuff oooo. Congrats all the same
You should see the guy that did the matrix grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by grandstar(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
BotherMleeper:

She's not, she's fulani.

She's actually my parents' neighbor, their house being next door to my folks' on Hassan Gwani close, Kaduna. Her name's Maimuna and she was staying in the Late Ja Abdulkadir's house in Agwan Rimi, he being married to her late elder sister. She also had two younger sisters, the twins Hassana and Hussaina, the former who's also late. She also has a step sister also named Hassana, also a twin to her brother Hussaini.

They met in the house of Yakubu Lere, a renown Hausa home video producer, in the same area her parents lived.

Thanks for the info. They seem to be a nice and humble couple

2 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by uhalauju(f): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
berbs:
Are u sure this guy ain't a vampire Sixteen years of wedlock and you're still looking this dope Wow! Guy, u tuff oooo. Congrats all the same
they marry quite early. I won't be surprised if he got married at 20 while his wife at 16

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
opparadise:

Let me explain life to you:
1. I sense you are the lovey-dovey type for having cut 'Paloma' out of the 'Diego and Paloma' soap operas. Love will lead you no where.
2. Who told you they chose love o'er everything? Why are you always this social media gifted liar? You must be short in height.
3. You will try to throw taunts now, and that's dumber.
4. You make a point in the early stage of writing and digressed.
5. Do you have good punctuation phobia?

Let me score you: -1/100. You can choose to die.
Good evening to, sorry for the delay in response pls. It's just funny how people jump on other people's comment to throw unnecessary insults when they know nothing about the comment they mentioned. The PALOMA I made reference to is his biological father, u can do ur findings on that. ...people have also failed to understand that we all are entitled to our opinion about life ,some people believe in love others don't. So take a deep breath and calm down please.
Re: Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by 9ja083: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
NuclearReactor:

So what point are you trying to make

Saying that he is always looking young!
Re: Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by berbs: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
uhalauju:
they marry quite early. I won't be surprised if he got married at 20 while his wife at 16

Hmmmm.... Interesting smiley
Re: Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife by ashawopikin(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2019
itspzpics:
Kannywood actor Ali Nuhu and beautiful wife celebrates 16years wedding anniversary as they shares adorable love up photo together.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-ali-nuhu-celebrates-16years-marriage-anniversary-with-his-pretty-wife/

Ali Nuru is a lucky bastard, see fine woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man / Washington, Waffi, Cri Snow, Others Thrill Guests At De Comedy Union In Abuja / Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.