Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Why You Should Pick Your Nose And Eat It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why You Should Pick Your Nose And Eat It (639 Views)

Police Should Pick Whitemoney – Fans Reacts To New Song / Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Pick Your Nose And Eat It by kidap: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
It turns out that picking your nose and having a taste of it is needed for your immune system. This was revealed after a doctor, Dr Lemon writes in his recently published book An Elegant Defense: The Extraordinary New Science of the Immune System.

He notes that when a person does this, it exposes the body to the germs that can help boost the immune system. Asides this, Dr Lemon, a dermatologist has recommended that people should pick their food from the floor when it drops. For the same reason. He says that as the immune system becomes more sensitive to germs, this is necessary.

“Our immune system needs a job…We evolved over millions of years to have our immune systems under constant assault. Now they don’t have anything to do,”
 Matt Richtel of the New York Times quotes.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/14/why-you-should-pick-your-nose-and-eat-it/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Why You Should Pick Your Nose And Eat It by ITbomb(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
I knew it would come to this

Re: Why You Should Pick Your Nose And Eat It by peteruuu(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin disgusting undecided
Re: Why You Should Pick Your Nose And Eat It by Nickijoy(f): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
This one just off me.....so nasty!!!!!!!
Re: Why You Should Pick Your Nose And Eat It by Gentleziggy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why You Should Pick Your Nose And Eat It by Tamarapetty(f): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Somebody should please borrow me benin thunder

(1) (Reply)

Popular Pastor, Dr. Intercessor Flaunts His Third Hummer Limousine In Aba (video / BBNaija's Tobi Bakre And His Mum Spotted Dancing Zanku / Shocking Recreation Of Dracula..by A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.