Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Mourinho: Perfect Reunion For Zidane And Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho: Perfect Reunion For Zidane And Real Madrid (325 Views)

Barcelona's Ernesto Valverde Aims Sly Dig At Zinedine Zidane And Real Madrid / Ronaldo Wants Jurgen Klopp As Replacement For Zidane At Real Madrid / It Will Be A Dream To Play For Zidane- Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho: Perfect Reunion For Zidane And Real Madrid by Rico96(m): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
The Frenchman made a sensational return to Santiago Bernabeu, getting the nod ahead of the Portuguese, who has nonetheless endorsed the move

Jose Mourinho has described the reunion of Zinedine Zidane and Real Madrid as "perfect".

Having coached the Spanish giants between 2010 and 2013, Mourinho had been linked with a return to the Santiago Bernabeu to replace Santiago Solari, who was sacked following Madrid's Champions League exit at the hands of Ajax.

Former club chief Ramon Calderon revealed to Love Sport Radio that president Florentino Perez preferred Mourinho, but pressure from the senior leaders in the Madrid locker room, including captain Sergio Ramos, swayed him towards Zidane.

The Frenchman made a sensational return to Santiago Bernabeu, getting the nod ahead of the Portuguese, who has nonetheless endorsed the move

Jose Mourinho has described the reunion of Zinedine Zidane and Real Madrid as "perfect".

Having coached the Spanish giants between 2010 and 2013, Mourinho had been linked with a return to the Santiago Bernabeu to replace Santiago Solari, who was sacked following Madrid's Champions League exit at the hands of Ajax.

Former club chief Ramon Calderon revealed to Love Sport Radio that president Florentino Perez preferred Mourinho, but pressure from the senior leaders in the Madrid locker room, including captain Sergio Ramos, swayed him towards Zidane.

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/mourinho-perfect-reunion-for-zidane-and-real-madrid/1ez0r2pdop086117o5ytzre29j
Re: Mourinho: Perfect Reunion For Zidane And Real Madrid by Icon79(m): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
I don't know about Zidane but, as for me, anytime I return back to my old job, it almost never works out well. It's like going back to your old girlfriend after a break up ... it's always never the same.

I tried it twice in college and I regretted it each time. But I pray it works out for Zizou. He's one of my heroes in the game.

O pari

(1) (Reply)

Pep Said That Spurs Vs Man City Will Be A Tie / Today Tips / Omeruo Enjoys Playing Against Messi And Co, Wants To Leave Chelsea Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.