Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Get Everything You Need For Your Home - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Everything You Need For Your Home (284 Views)

No Need For Air Conditioner After Seeing This Shopping Complex In Zimbabwe / Rainwater Collector - What Accessories Do I Need For Rain Gutters / Criterion That Determine The Quantities Of Woods You Need For Your Roof Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Everything You Need For Your Home by dejibello229: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
if You've been looking to give your home a new look, This is perfect for you.

Jumia Home Makeover is on now and you can get everythhing you need in your home at a discount.
And what's better than a huge discount.

Not interested yet? The Treasure Hunt is back on!!

And you can own this Hisense refrigerator for 2,000 shocked

How to win? Get on the Jumia App, and go on the LED & LCD category & start searching now!!

Re: Get Everything You Need For Your Home by Layemipo: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Someone better not win, why am I still here typing
Re: Get Everything You Need For Your Home by Adefemroll: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
Maybe you can give up, me I wont give up sha
Re: Get Everything You Need For Your Home by Alaezidonka4: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
You guys can get on their platform to check for their news, IG,twitter & FB.. I no be staff abeg undecided

Small thing see accusation
Re: Get Everything You Need For Your Home by Alaezidonka4: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Just be checking all their updates.
Re: Get Everything You Need For Your Home by bumperKE: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
please follow me
dejibello229:
if You've been looking to give your home a new look, This is perfect for you.

Jumia Home Makeover is on now and you can get everythhing you need in your home at a discount.
And what's better than a huge discount.

Not interested yet? The Treasure Hunt is back on!!

And you can own this Hisense refrigerator for 2,000 shocked

How to win? Get on the Jumia App, and go on the LED & LCD category & start searching now!!

Re: Get Everything You Need For Your Home by Sashababe567: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Maybe it's gonna be you, You can search all day, me i'm going to focus on tomorrow's winners

(1) (Reply)

Miniflat 200-300 2bedroom Flat 300-400k At Ikotun (08024565086 / Land For Sale / 2 Plots Of Land For Sale And The Student's Lodge Is Included.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.