Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note (25976 Views)

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma / Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car / Anambra Lady Attacks Man For Harassing Her At A Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
My only concern is if this true....how on earth will someone film the fight from beginning to end...nawa oh!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by priking: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
I remember when I was in jss1 my intergrated science teacher who was heavily pregnant with such a protruding Tommy jumped to slap a girl cos she was doing something else while she's teaching.About few days later she gave birth but the baby died that same day.
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
priking:
I remember when I was in jss1 my intergrated science teacher who was heavily pregnant with such a protruding Tommy jumped to slap a girl cos she was doing something else while she's teaching.About few days later she gave birth but the baby died that same day.
The pregnant teacher did nothing wrong. And nothing wrong to deserve the death of the child she begot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by balonaija(f): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
not safe
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by priking: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nurrex:
The pregnant teacher did nothing wrong. And nothing wrong to deserve the death of the child she begot
True in fact she made me love biology.
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by mywells: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
I think is high time government should ban this rubbish call tricycle quiet disgusting and those less privileged people that ride it should get education and standard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by AfonjaConehead: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
See fear for the guy face

grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by olatechnician(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
See as her breast firm!

na komu hold am........if she commot d bra nw, every tin go jst d point ground

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by stuffs4me(m): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
That is how those useless yeebos keeps disgracing themselves in Lagos.
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lagos embarassed
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by Lloydthesaint: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
opparadise:

Let me explain life to you:
1. Send me your address, I wish to beat you to coma. You are just irrelevant.
2. I pray your son become 'you.' Amen. See how you reject it?
Let me score you: -1/100.
Remark: Sb should dismember his third leg!
You wan beat me grin
I’m in my house Oya come
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by dingbang(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
What kind of nonsense mood swing is this.
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
No offence to women but it seems there is a peculiar type of demon of violence and trouble making that possesses most women when they are pregnant! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Teewhy2:
if the lady no pity herself, she suppose pity the baby in her belly. she don dey teach the baby from belly how to fight.

Abi o, stupid woman
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by brainhgeek(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Pregnant lady attacks a tricyclist who gave her a bad N100 note, yesterday, at Abraham Adesanya, Ajah, Lagos

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/03/pregnant-lady-attacks-a-tricyclist-who-gave-her-a-bad-n100-note/

Progesterone on the beat.
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by TemmyT002(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
I remember my time in the North. Those people don't reject any money no matter how patched up it is.
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by EmekaBlue(m): 4:15am On Mar 15, 2019
TemmyT002:
I remember my time in the North. Those people don't reject any money no matter how patched up it is.
yeah...na north all d naija dirty money full...even me no get choice but to dey collect am like that coz i know i can spend it

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by Tedassie(m): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2019
mytime24:
J
J for Joystick �
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by mytime24(f): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2019
Tedassie:

J for Joystick �
dirty mind undecided
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by Hadampson(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
She’s hot

Cold nko undecided
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by Tedassie(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2019
mytime24:
dirty mind undecided
LOL,I bet you dunno that word also has another meaning different from what you think I meant : undecided
Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2019
No be small ooo.... Warri persin no dey karry las. But honestly, the CBN needs to take drastic action on all ourdegraded currency notes.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition oras a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note by Nigga679(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2019
stuffs4me:
That is how those useless yeebos keeps disgracing themselves in Lagos.
Calling others useless, are you not useless yourself. If only people like you can dispel with tribalism, guess this country will be a save haven for everyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.