Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past (707 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by engrsyer(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
My Father in the Lord and General Overseer of Eliel Christian Centre, New Road -Borikiri, Port Harcourt, two last Sundays ago (03/03/2019) prophesied while service was on going that God just revealed to him that Two Prominent Nigerians will die in this month that will shock Nigerians.

He further said that God is gradually working on Nigeria to fix the country.

Let's pray for Gods will of this country
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by AllenSpencer: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
engrsyer:
My Father in the Lord and General Overseer of Eliel Christian Centre, New Road -Borikiri, Port Harcourt, two last Sundays ago (03/03/2019) prophesied while service was on going that God just revealed to him that Two Prominent Nigerians will die in this month that will shock Nigerians.

He further said that God is gradually working on Nigeria to fix the country.

Let's pray for Gods will of this country
[/s]

Its not possible for 2 prominent Nigerians not to die in 365 days

That's not a prophecy but a fact

Its just like me telling you 2 Ghastly motor accidents will happen along Lagos-Ibadan express way this year. Does that make me a prophet?
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by engrsyer(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

Its not possible for 2 prominent Nigerians not to die in 365 days

That's not a prophecy but a fact
ewu! Did u see 365 days? Or you just borrowed data from your network provider so to confirm that it is working you have to type this BS.

Obori nama
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by AllenSpencer: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
engrsyer:
ewu! Did u see 365 days? Or you just borrowed data from your network provider so to confirm that it is working you have to type this BS.

Obori nama
[/s]

All am saying is that your pastor is liar!
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by engrsyer(m): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

All am saying is that your pastor is liar!
and that's what now make you to be ewu
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by AllenSpencer: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
engrsyer:
and that's what now make you to be ewu
[/s]

Am not a goat. Am a fish
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by engrsyer(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

Am not a goat. Am a fish
fish is smarter than you. They would have use you to exchange a tuber of yam
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by AllenSpencer: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
engrsyer:
fish is smarter than you. They would have use you to exchange a tuber of yam

What is this one saying? Your life must be so inconsistent like your statements.

You dont even know what to call me again. Stuck with goat before and now you calling me tuber of yam

Are you well?
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by engrsyer(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:

What is this one saying? Your life must be so inconsistent like your statements.

You dont even know what to call me again. Stuck with goat before and now you calling me tuber of yam

Are you well?
are you a native doctor?
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by opparadise: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by engrsyer(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
opparadise:

Let me explain life to you:
1. 'Two prominent people will die?' Oh, you expected me to marvel at this prophecy, or say, guesswork?
2. Teach your pastor to be specific and stop guessing. Death is inevitable and prophets of old who prophesied, gave dates, the persons and accuracy.
3. 'Father in the Lord?' Oh, I read this late...you are a goner in his bliss already.

Let me score you: 4/100. This score doesn't mean you are reasonable, please.
well you have your phone, sim card and data so you can type all sorts of rubbish all in the name of say I must respond to a post.

Just watch how it happens
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2019
can i prophecy? Op. You shall wash your mouth tomorrow morning, mark my words, TOMORROW MORNING with a tooth brush & paste. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by frank317: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
engrsyer:
well you have your phone, sim card and data so you can type all sorts of rubbish all in the name of say I must respond to a post.

What how what Will happen?

Please price prove that ur pastor has not used ur brain to fry fish, ask him to tell u the Two prominent people and the date they will die
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
engrsyer:

Are the prominent men pastors or politicians?
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by engrsyer(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
frank317:

What how what Will happen?

Please price prove that ur pastor has not used ur brain to fry fish, ask him to tell u the Two prominent people and the date they will die
I didn't post to compel you to believe it. Only time will tell
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by engrsyer(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Are the prominent men pastors or politicians?
That I didn't ask or know but I think it is safe not to disclose who and who and how it is going to happen. Let's stay put and confirm in due time if it is true or false.
Re: Two Prominent Nigerians Will Die In Nigeria That Will Shock Nigerians - My Past by engrsyer(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
eazigbo:
can i prophecy? Op. You shall wash your mouth tomorrow morning, mark my words, TOMORROW MORNING with a tooth brush & paste. cheesy
Go open church na because it seems you're going to be a good prophet because I must brush my mouth.. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

(download Full.) Eminem Kamikaze Album Direct / Happy Birthday Dr. Paul Enenche! / UNBELIEVABLE - 700,000,000,000 Dollars Prophecy Comes To Pass One Week After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.