Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Traffic Gridlock In Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Traffic Gridlock In Lagos (263 Views)

Traffic Gridlock Today On Lagos Abeokuta Expressways / Serious Gridlock On Ikorodu Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Gridlock In Lagos by Fish4wealth: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
Dear Nairalanders, you will agree with me that Lagos is indeed a city with a fast growing population and developmental project most especially in housing. This in no small measure have contributed to the number of road users daily with its dire consequences on traffic situation in the metropolis.

Over the years, I've studied and observed the activities of the traffic officers, police and lastma and special road safety marshals, their challenges and pains in keeping the traffic steadily moving especially during the peak hours. The frustrations of lagosians to and fro work, morning and evening, all due to impatience on the road users and inadequate traffick personnel.

As an ex trained traffic official of a voluntary security outfit but now transformed security outfit with special function.....my desire is to see a well controlled traffic network where lagosians drives to work without too much delay due to traffic gridlock caused majorly by impatience.

Sadly, with the concept template on how this can be achieved, I'm stucked on how to perfect and formalize it. Any suggestions and connections will be highly appreciated.

I can be reached on whatsapp/call 07088628484.

Eko a san wa ooo!!!(we shall all prosper in Lagos)

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean 2007 Toyota RAV4 For Sale / Super Clean Honda Crv Manual drive In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 299Pr / Cell Phone Holder For Car, Car Phone Mounts For Iphone 7 Plus, Dashboard GPS Hol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.