Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

True Life Nigerian Story. Too Beautiful To Be True - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / True Life Nigerian Story. Too Beautiful To Be True (1180 Views)

Could This Be True ( UBA) / How I Got My First Job- A True Life Experience Of David Adeoye / Can This Be True Wit A Pass Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Nigerian Story. Too Beautiful To Be True by Reality123: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2010
Hello,

I heard this guy's testimony about how he graduated from the University of Ibadan with Second Class Upper and looked for a job for years to no avail. In one of the interviews that he went for, the interviewer out of pity gave him transport fare and told him that he did not meet their expectations.

The young man was so frustrated (just like millions of unemployed Nigerians) that he resorted to doing business but he had no capital.

In November last year, he saw an advert on the newspapers for the National Employment Training Scheme (NETS) and registered. The training was absolutely FREE and he finished in May 2010.

Today, the fellow is a Radio Frequency Engineer with Huaxin Consulting and in a space of 72 days, he travelled across 15 states, lodged in about 26 different hotels, visited at least 32 major towns and cities and innumerable hamlets all over the South East and North West. He personally worked on 108 Base Transceiver Stations all over the country based on his training in NETS. He did not go for further training.

We have so many unemployed Nigerians and this is the cause of the rise in kidnapping and robbery incidents across the country.

Please forward to everyone on your contact list so that they can be aware and encourage those around them who are unemployed to be a part of the programme.

For more information, see www.netsnigeria.org on how to register.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHOSE LIFE YOU WILL BE CHANGING OR WHICH CRIMINAL YOU WILL BE TAKING OFF THE STREETS.
Re: True Life Nigerian Story. Too Beautiful To Be True by NgAikhomu: 3:48am On Sep 03, 2010
Who knows the format and type of questions they ask cos i heard its an online exam
Re: True Life Nigerian Story. Too Beautiful To Be True by olaleo(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2010
nice one bro but how do we apply?
Re: True Life Nigerian Story. Too Beautiful To Be True by olaleo(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2010
i ve gone through their sites and found it interesting. Thank you. Pls I want to know when the programme starts or when one can make the payment and all other information that you think would be useful to me. Im waiting pls.

(1) (Reply)

Start Up A Business With Just 5000 Naira / Hot Business Opportunity / Drillog Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.