Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

"DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" (76240 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla / Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
Excuzeme:

I know your handle, not just now, a long way back and there is no need to pretend, once you are truthful.
But dont come here and give us that "emotional bullshyte" that women always use to arm-twist men.

They both labored for their "ministry business" even though it was the man that "was called" by whatever and they both enjoyed the proceeds of their crime, while it lasts.
End of story

BTW: I dont think l have sense, l was trying to borrow one from you. Insulting Ooponu. grin undecided

How stupid will you feel if you later know I'm male?
Re: "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" by Excuzeme: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2019
ayobamiakinrind:

How stupid will you feel if you later know I'm male?

Get off my mention and stop being a pu$$yshyte, who gives a ratsazz if you are a hermaphrodite?. I dont know why you carry the matter for head like say Yemisi na your Mama
Re: "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Excuzeme:

Get off my mention and stop being a pu$$yshyte, who gives a ratsazz if you are a hermaphrodite?. I dont know why you carry the matter for head like say Yemisi na your Mama

And Joshua is your employer, right? Now I understand you. It's pathetic to consciously be stupid just for pay.

The moment I dare counter your lies, you went personal. It's very primitive of you to think you'd come to a global village with lies and deceits to wash your employer, and not expect one or two counters. Face it! Your god is no God.
Re: "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" by texazzpete(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Do you know there are people here on Nairaland that are daft enough to believe this crap?

IF you truly believe this nonsense, you need to return your certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) / Daily Dreams Interpretation / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.