Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,216 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

End Of AIDS In Sight In Nigeria, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Of AIDS In Sight In Nigeria, Says Buhari (583 Views)

Protesters Are Not In Sight Yet At Ojota In Lagos But The Police Are There / How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo / No Materials No Inec Staff In Sight In Jalingo- AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of AIDS In Sight In Nigeria, Says Buhari by AreaNews: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
End of AIDS in sight in Nigeria, says Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday said that the end of the spread of Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is in sight in Nigeria.
He made the remark during the announcement of the result of the Nigeria AIDS Indicator and Impact Survey (NAIIS) at the old Banquet Hall of the State House, Abuja.

He urged the various agencies and partners to work together collectively towards pushing out the last aspect of the disease in Nigeria.
He said “Today is a critical turning point in Nigeria for a HIV epidemic that has killed many of our countrymen and women. The end of AIDS as a public health threat by 2030 is truly in sight for our country. Let us therefore work collectively and “push for the last mile.”

Read more: http://areanews.ng/?p=6468

Visit www.areanews.ng

Re: End Of AIDS In Sight In Nigeria, Says Buhari by opparadise: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: End Of AIDS In Sight In Nigeria, Says Buhari by kachi19: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
opparadise:
This OP will be feeling like he has posted sth that will change the world now.
Let me explain life to you:

1. It didn't amaze me..
2. What's your site all about?
3. What area?
4. Oh, you are one of these random Nairaland puppets seeking sponsorship to Frontpage? I laugh at your 2gigabyte brain in Spanglish.
5. Yes, this is a constructive criticism. You may choose to do sth more comfortable like hanging yourself. I will snub you hereinafter.

Let me score you: 50/100.
Remark: Don't go give praises in your church I gave you fifty ratings. Use the remaining fifty and stop blogging, carpenters are still needed in Nigeria.

OFF ME grin

(1) (Reply)

[b] Rivers Senator Indicts Wike Over Militarised Election[/b] / Benue Supplementary Results Updates / Sunday News Headlines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.