Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! (1871 Views)

U Wanna Hook Up With someone? Drop ur id here / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by patwhizkid(f): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2009
View my signature!
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by macyozo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2009
hmm, whoever gave u that orientation might put u in big trouble u know, gud luck
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by patwhizkid(f): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2009
Nobody gave me that!
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by ladysex(f): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
CHICSLUV@YAHOO.COM
AM ONLINE 24/7 TRY 2 HUCK UP YOU NEVER KNOW.
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by chiboy7(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2009
Am Alex and am always online 24/7 email @ chiboy2k3@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by pappy4real(m): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2009
mac yozo & sealords rules, i think u both need to explain to me what u knw about BUCCANEERS.
as for the main topic, my id is ogunbowaleomotoyosi@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2009
Mine:. pooch4style3@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by Kelvinj(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2009
Hey,hey,  u guyz stop dat sh*t. Watz d r/ship b/w buccanears & dis thread?
Watch ur tongues! & stop derailing
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by uglyBetty1(f): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2009
you rae all fake, some are saying that they are online 24/7 but against there name it is saying ofline. What do you want ppl to believe. Say the truth and the truth will set you free. Mine is uglybetty@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by kok(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2009
ugly Betty:

you rae all fake, some are saying that they are online 24/7 but against there name it is saying ofline. What do you want ppl to believe. Say the truth and the truth will set you free. Mine is uglybetty@gmail.com

how do u chat with gmail?
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by Recoverd(f): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2009
Am always online, bt come here 1ce a while, Ofuokwu, do u hav a family in portharcourt?
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2009
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by walestar2(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2009
moseopetemi@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by Kelvinj(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2009
kasymoore datz ma ad
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by macyozo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2009
pappy, this isnt the right thread , besides its got nothing to do with u so just focus on finding ur chat mate or smthn,
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by pappy4real(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2009
na u know
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by nex(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2009
Abeg, who get email extractor for there? You have just won the grand price of 1 million cents. Retrieve your winnings now.
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by bondic: 5:22am On Aug 12, 2009
My id is kelymych@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by Turiano(m): 5:31am On Oct 27, 2009
Mehn i don gbaga c bams for everywhr for this thread,@mod u wan tel m say u neva c am.<<<<<<i don they run dey go i nor blng here. Jst kddn!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbm Group For Singles / Shutting Down Of Codedruns Website And Her Affiliates / Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.