Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

No Be Say I Nor Go Pay O-little Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For Owing Sch Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Be Say I Nor Go Pay O-little Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For Owing Sch Fee (2925 Views)

'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Be Say I Nor Go Pay O-little Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For Owing Sch Fee by bibolian: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lol! I'm laughing out loud because this is so hilarious for a girl of this age to speak pidgin English so fluently like this. I'm still trying to guess her age... 7 may be or what do you think? Just keep guessing like me.

A video of the said girl was shared on Twitter, as seen in the video, the little girl was agitating why they would chase her out of school when they could have just flogged her and allowed her to stay in school to learn with her mates.

This story is best narrated through the video, just watch the video HERE and see reaction:

We hope a good Samaritan will see this and help the poor girl for her school fee. damn! she's so smart!

Source: https://insidelyf..com

Re: No Be Say I Nor Go Pay O-little Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For Owing Sch Fee by Chicagoesontop: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin grin grin, Over seriousness the worry the girl over her complains .Warri dey worry well well ooo ... them go flog flog flog tire, As dem say them stubborn i go tell them say i stubborn pass them .. Chaii this small girl wee not kee me with laugh here
Re: No Be Say I Nor Go Pay O-little Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For Owing Sch Fee by Destined2win: 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
See seriousness grin Wow...what a cutie.

I just wish I could see you and pay your fees.

She prefers flogging to being sent home. Much love for school

1 Like

Re: No Be Say I Nor Go Pay O-little Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For Owing Sch Fee by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
Warri no dey carry last..
Re: No Be Say I Nor Go Pay O-little Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For Owing Sch Fee by mankan2k7(m): 3:57am On Mar 15, 2019
During my school days, whenever they sent us home for school fees, we resumed on the field and play football. I dey really gbadun that time
Re: No Be Say I Nor Go Pay O-little Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For Owing Sch Fee by ajl: 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
How many children would we have to raise funds for to support their education when the funds that belong to the state and people including these poor kids are stolen daily by thieves you knowingly elected as public officials. So, you all are responsible for failing these little kids since they rely on you to make good choices for them and their future

1 Like

Re: No Be Say I Nor Go Pay O-little Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For Owing Sch Fee by ajl: 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nigeria, land of dream killers. Imagine the character and conviction in this little girl at this young age. This is a potential leader with conviction to stand and fight for what she believes is hers and others. Education is her right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University In Admission Scandal - Help! / A Word Is Enough For The Wise . Chai ... / 25 Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.