Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) (4887 Views)

Snake In FUTA Akindeko Male Hostel! / 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) / 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by gistfever: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A lady hawker was seen selling plantain chips in Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA lecture hall. Gistvic Reports.

This was happening before lecture.

Watch Video Below:

News From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/lady-hawker-selling-plantain-chips-seen.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by gistfever: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
is this a lecture room or an abandoned farm house ?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by ceeceeuwa: 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
It's no news!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by Slimguy0(m): 12:43am On Mar 15, 2019
Okay? so??... How is this News?? Smh
But wait, na the FUTA be this Lmao...
Issokayyyyyyyyy.... Moving on please abeg give me Plantain chips#100 and pure water biko make I relazz [color=#990000][/color] tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by jflexy(m): 1:46am On Mar 15, 2019
Human being must survive grin
Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by johnkey: 4:42am On Mar 15, 2019
chai memories. Is that big or small LT?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by femi4: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2019
Glorified secondary school

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by Seunbukola187(m): 5:43am On Mar 15, 2019
johnkey:
chai memories. Is that big or small LT?
ETF I guess. ��

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by Speedyconnect15: 6:29am On Mar 15, 2019
How is this news?
Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by ZiggyMr(m): 6:44am On Mar 15, 2019
Seunbukola187:
ETF I guess. ��

Great Futarian!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by earthsync(f): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2019
what sort of weak blogging is this? how old is this blogger? this isn't the first time it'll happen in a federal school

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by ybalogs(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2019
Some years ago, I made a post about my very close friend whose wife scammed him of 50k. She told him she needed 50k to open email accounts for their two kids (Yahoo mail) and he paid.

Unfortunately my guy is poorly educated and not computer literate at all. After bragging around about his kids having email accounts and how much he paid, he got the shock of his life.

I need not explain the shock. This led to a severe fracas between him and his wife in which I had to rush down around 1am to intervene. That was when he reported the scam to me and I nearly had a burst lung trying to suppress laughter.

When I posted this in 2009, I thought the ladies on my friend list would reprimand my friend's wife. Rather many were hailing her!
"Correct babe!" "Sharp sister!" "Na you biko!"

One even said that was the kind of hubby she had been searching for!

Yesterday, he called me to ask if my company did WhatsApp registration for people. My heart lurched as I realized what might be in the offing again. And out it came: His wife said she needed 28k as refund for the money she used to register their kids on WhatsApp! And she actually showed him a receipt! Now he wanted to find out the real prices for WhatsApp registration before refunding her.

Dear peeps, WHAT do I tell my man now?

This is just another whahala now...I've been telling him to give me time to get back to him on the price of WhatsApp registration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by PenlsCaP: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2019
Glorified secondary school.. Shiiiior
Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by Heloct(f): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2019
This 100 level sef. This lady has been selling chips for years and there was no fuss made about it.
Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2019
femi4:
Glorified secondary school
How?
Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by MJBOLT: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2019
Electricboy:
is this a lecture room or an abandoned farm house ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by hahn(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2019
ybalogs:
Some years ago, I made a post about my very close friend whose wife scammed him of 50k. She told him she needed 50k to open email accounts for their two kids (Yahoo mail) and he paid.

Unfortunately my guy is poorly educated and not computer literate at all. After bragging around about his kids having email accounts and how much he paid, he got the shock of his life.

I need not explain the shock. This led to a severe fracas between him and his wife in which I had to rush down around 1am to intervene. That was when he reported the scam to me and I nearly had a burst lung trying to suppress laughter.

When I posted this in 2009, I thought the ladies on my friend list would reprimand my friend's wife. Rather many were hailing her!
"Correct babe!" "Sharp sister!" "Na you biko!"

One even said that was the kind of hubby she had been searching for!

Yesterday, he called me to ask if my company did WhatsApp registration for people. My heart lurched as I realized what might be in the offing again. And out it came: His wife said she needed 28k as refund for the money she used to register their kids on WhatsApp! And she actually showed him a receipt! Now he wanted to find out the real prices for WhatsApp registration before refunding her.

Dear peeps, WHAT do I tell my man now?

This is just another whahala now...I've been telling him to give me time to get back to him on the price of WhatsApp registration.

I off
Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by anochuko01(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2019
hawkers had to be banned in my school back then...
Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by mercywhite(f): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2019
Viral Trending
What is going on here sell

Check my signature for something that will help your life
Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by Seunbukola187(m): 11:54am On Mar 15, 2019
ZiggyMr:

Great Futarian!
I greet you bro

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by ZiggyMr(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Seunbukola187:
I greet you bro

Which set are you bro?

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by Seunbukola187(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
ZiggyMr:

Which set are you bro?
2013 SEET/AGE. You?

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by obontami: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Okay, wetin make we come do about it?
Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by ZiggyMr(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Seunbukola187:
2013 SEET/AGE. You?

2011 SET/URP

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by Seunbukola187(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
ZiggyMr:

2011 SET/URP
nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hawker Selling Plantain Chips Seen In FUTA Lecture Hall (VIDEO) by frankosivue(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
This lecture hall no make sense o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Gives $50m Scholarship To Graduates / The Viral Video Of A Computer Class In Ghana / Study In Portugal : Nigerian Students In Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.