Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,604 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth (13567 Views)

Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY / Coronavirus: Islamic Way Of Preventing The Spread Of The Virus / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth by Sterope(f): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
And it is the writer's opinion that is needed? Making things unnecessarily complicated.

Every Muslim knows that Islam is basically a way of life but it does not translate to explaining the most absurd things like how to congratulate parents. The Qur'an did not mention it and I can't remember reading the prophet saying a lot of 'how to'.

Nurrex:
it's your opinion that's not needed.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sterope:
And it is there opinion that is needed? Making things unnecessarily complicated.
It isn't complicated to we the believers, we are okay with it. You see the way westerners does, only close friends and families do go and visit parents that just begot a baby, but Islam teaches us to visit neighbours, pray for them and give them gifts. Everyone would like that to happen during his/her time, so why not do it for others. I'm very okay with it, and all true believers are okay with it.
Re: Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth by Khaleell001(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sterope:
Shocker! I am a Muslim undecided

Then go and learn!

A muslim is suppose to keep quiet and learn and not think their opinions are needed.
Re: Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth by Sterope(f): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
You better keep quiet then
Khaleell001:

Then go and learn!

A muslim is suppose to keep quiet and learn and not think their opinions are needed.
Re: Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth by Khaleell001(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sterope:
You better keep quiet then

When you should be the one keeping quiet .

people like u are the ones causing a lot problems for other Muslims because you don't want to remain in your lane
Re: Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth by Sterope(f): 12:30am On Mar 16, 2019
Why am I responding to you?
Khaleell001:

When you should be the one keeping quiet .

people like u are the ones causing a lot problems for other Muslims because you don't want to remain in your lane

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Said To Her “I Divorce You” With The Intention Of Threatening And Scaring Her / Picture Proof That ISIS Is not Islamic / Jumah Kareem, Jumah Mubarak, Is It Haraam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.