Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Highest Paying Job In Nigeria Currently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Highest Paying Job In Nigeria Currently (449 Views)

Cheapest VTU Platform In Nigeria Currently / Top 5 Classified Ads Sites In Nigeria Currently / Highly Profitable Business Ideas In Nigeria Currently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highest Paying Job In Nigeria Currently by buzmanjohn(m): 12:39am On Mar 15, 2019
If you are searching for the highest paying job in Nigeria, then you in the right place because I give you the full details of the highest paying job in Nigeria , Job is not easy to find in current Nigeria, t talk less high paying job. The higher amount you earn as a salary is higher amount you spend, so high paying job is very important for everybody especially in Nigeria, if you earn so low then your level of spending money will also low, When choose a job the most important thing is to consider the salary, is it high or low As I said in this article I will outline highest paying job in Nigeria,

Petroleum Engineering is one of the highest paying job in Nigeria currently because will many oil companies in Nigeria looking for expert in this aspect, the most interesting thing about petroleum engineering job is that most of the oil companies are multinational companies and they pay their employees good salaries. Experience Petroleum Engineer earn about N10 – N15 million annually.

2. NEURO SURGEONS AND SURGEONS DOCTORS Surgeons Doctors is also one of the highest paying job in Nigeria Surgeons Doctors are different of doctors who are specialize in carryout operation on patients They are on the list of highest paying doctors because they charge huge amount of money before they start operating a patient and also they a job is very important because they save people’s lives everyday. 3. AERONAUTIC ENGINEER Aeronautic Engineer is the type of engineers that are specialize in building and maintaining of aeroplane but currently in Nigeria those engineers are forcing on maintainance of aeroplanes because we don’t build aeroplane in Nigeria.

continue reading

https://www.businessadd.com.ng/highest-paying-job/
Re: Highest Paying Job In Nigeria Currently by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 15, 2019
Are you through?
I think you should be educating people on how to get one.
Re: Highest Paying Job In Nigeria Currently by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 15, 2019
undecided

The highest paying job in Nigeria currently is Politics. Stop confusing people.

Re: Highest Paying Job In Nigeria Currently by buzmanjohn(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:
undecided

The highest paying job in Nigeria currently is Politics. Stop confusing people.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Innosun Motors To Aquire GT Bank Due To 8.7billion Debt / You Need Help In Buying From 1688, Contact Me . / Are There Businesses That Can Generate 1000% Roi Within A Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.