Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) (1417 Views)

2010 Model Porsche Panamara 4s Fully Loaded Toks / Foreign Used 2012 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded _____SOLD_____ / 2007 Model Lexus Es350 Fully Loaded Toks Selling Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 1:31am On Mar 15, 2019
⭕FOR SALE⭕

Make: Lexus
Model: Es350
Model Year: 2011

Specs: V6 engine✅ Navigation✅ Thumbstart✅ Sun Roof✅ CD Player✅ FM radio✅ Leather Seats✅ Reverse Camera✅ Aux Port✅ Parking Sensors ✅ Bluetooth Connectivity ✅ Automatic Transmission✅ etc

Price: 4.5m

For Further Enquiries:
Call/Whatsapp: 08107111256 or simply send us a DM

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 1:33am On Mar 15, 2019

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 1:33am On Mar 15, 2019

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

Specs: V6 engine✅ Navigation✅ Thumbstart✅ Sun Roof✅ CD Player✅ FM radio✅ Leather Seats✅ Reverse Camera✅ Aux Port✅ Parking Sensors ✅ Bluetooth Connectivity ✅ Automatic Transmission✅ etc

For Further Enquiries:
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by Philadelphia: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
Happy Sales

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Philadelphia:
Happy Sales
vin was posted for full disclosure. The vehicle was NEVER stated as accident free. What you just did is very childish but either way someone who has done his research and likes the deal will eventually buy. Even cosplay skips when he sees attempts at full disclosure being made.

The rest of my ads are there. Please feel free... SMH

7 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

For Further Enquiries:

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

For Further Enquiries:

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

Model Year: 2011.

For Further Enquiries:

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by Factfinder1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
hrhjnr:
vin was posted for full disclosure. The vehicle was NEVER stated as accident free. What you just did is very childish but either way someone who has done his research and likes the deal will eventually buy. Even cosplay skips when he sees attempts at full disclosure being made.

What he did ain't childish let's learn to be transparent and have the fear of God

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Factfinder1:

What he did ain't childish let's learn to be transparent and have the fear of God

Lol! An ad was placed the vin was added for the buyer to do due diligence and research. You want to part with millions without research, that's your problem. How do you think he got that pic if I didn't paste the VIN. It magically appeared to him in his dreams right?

It's childish when he sees an ad with the vin posted for any buyer to check out. The ad NEVER said accident free. Since you can't SEE and READ. Fear of God when I've done my part, are you serious? People who use fear of God all the time turn out to be the people with the worst sins ever. Not giving you one more second of my precious time. Goodbye!

P.S. if you had gone through my post and saw my other ads with vins pasted, you might have been silent. You must be that shoot first, ask questions later fellow.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by Cosplay: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2019

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by gazmann(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
hrhjnr:

I checked for where you posted vin , Philadelphia saw the vin on the streets of Phillies
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by Philadelphia: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2019
hrhjnr:

hrhjnr
I'm not trying to tarnish your image nor your name. You're one of the car dealers on nairaland that I respect and look forward to doing business with. Another dealer is calculux who I've called at some points as well as ladyjblinks.
I need car dealers to just be transparent with their deals; just as calculux does his. He displays pictures of the car when accident ed and after "washing and setting" as he calls it when it arrives naija. For the VIN, I don't need you to share the VIN before I give you details of the car. As long as it's a car enroute Lagos from iaai, copart, auctionexport, autobidmaster or scout 24.de. Ask Cosplay if he needs your VIN to uncover the vehicle you advert for sale. No be today we dey nairaland.
Again, share details of your ads and you'd see how your customers and prospects will speak on your defence while you relax and sip your coconut and pineapple juice.
You're my guy and I'm even following you on nairaland if you notice. As for calling my action childish; it's not cool especially as I'm one of your prospective customers who admire your zeal to make it in the auto business.
Again, happy sales.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Philadelphia:

hrhjnr
I'm not trying to tarnish your image nor your name. You're one of the car dealers on nairaland that I respect and look forward to doing business with. Another dealer is calculux who I've called at some points as well as ladyjblinks.
I need car dealers to just be transparent with their deals; just as calculux does his. He displays pictures of the car when accident ed and after "washing and setting" as he calls it when it arrives naija. For the VIN, I don't need you to share the VIN before I give you details of the car. As long as it's a car enroute Lagos from iaai, copart, auctionexport, autobidmaster or scout 24.de. Ask Cosplay if he needs your VIN to uncover the vehicle you advert for sale. No be today we dey nairaland.
Again, share details of your ads and you'd see how your customers and prospects will speak on your defence while you relax and sip your coconut and pineapple juice.
You're my guy and I'm even following you on nairaland if you notice. As for calling my action childish; it's not cool especially as I'm one of your prospective customers who admire your zeal to make it in the auto business.
Again, happy sales.

I understand, I'm sorry that I called you childish

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

For Further Enquiries:
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

For Further Enquiries:
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

For Further Enquiries:
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 4:25am On Apr 17, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

For Further Enquiries:
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

Price: 4.5m.

For Further Enquiries:
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 3:58am On Apr 26, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

For Further Enquiries:
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 1:57am On May 08, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

For Further Enquiries:
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 5:26am On May 16, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

For Further Enquiries:
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

For Further Enquiries:
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

For Further Enquiries:
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

For Further Enquiries:
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Lexus ES350 Fully Loaded - Toks (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 4:20am On May 24, 2019
hrhjnr:
⭕FOR SALE⭕

For Further Enquiries:

(1) (Reply)

Clean Manual Toyota Picnic At A Give Away 680k / Registered 2012 Range Rover Evoque Available At 8m / 2014 Mercedes-benz ML63 AMG (in 2016 GLE63 Kit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.