Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Caroline Ekane Finally Quits Acting. . . - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Ekane Finally Quits Acting. . . (2862 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Expresses Her Phobia For Flying (photo) / Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Ekane Finally Quits Acting. . . by badman(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2010
The guy looks Old nah, on a normal day, these girl wont fall in love with this man, Money and power re gud mehn.
Re: Caroline Ekane Finally Quits Acting. . . by SeanT21(f): 12:12am On Sep 06, 2010
The girl is not bleaching, she's mix. The camera makes her skin appears bright in the pic above.

I love her movies, especially "colors of emotions" with Aki and Buba.
Re: Caroline Ekane Finally Quits Acting. . . by chika98: 12:17am On Sep 06, 2010
nellaluv:

You nko? Amebo no 1.

Uche Iwuji is not a good wife material jare, she 's just like a tissue, only good to be used and dumped
lipsrsealed

And you know this information because?
See why they say women are their own worst enemy
Re: Caroline Ekane Finally Quits Acting. . . by bawomolo(m): 12:42am On Sep 06, 2010
^^^

the arguments about her skin tone proves that.

some of you ladies are obsessed with color. first mercy johnson had "dirty" skin now this.
Re: Caroline Ekane Finally Quits Acting. . . by chika98: 1:26am On Sep 06, 2010
bawomolo:

^^^

the arguments about her skin tone proves that.

some of you ladies are obsessed with color. first mercy johnson had "dirty" skin now this.

What are you on about? When and where did I have an argument about Caroline Ekane's skin tone?
Re: Caroline Ekane Finally Quits Acting. . . by bawomolo(m): 3:56am On Sep 06, 2010
chika98:

What are you on about? When and where did I have an argument about Caroline Ekane's skin tone?

im speaking in general. i guess i didn't make that clear
Re: Caroline Ekane Finally Quits Acting. . . by Outstrip(f): 2:57am On Sep 07, 2010
I thought she is bi racial. Why would anyone think she is bleahing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Steal Actress Toyin Aimakhu’s SUV / Toolz Respond To Haters On Twitter Discussing Her Body Asset! / Jim Iyke Sex Tape Leak (watch The Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.